Ski Dubai - 2-Hour Slope Session
Indulge in two whole hours of snow shredding fun that let you ski through the varying slopes available at Ski Dubai.
- Get access to winter gear rentals like ski or snowboard boots, helmets, skis, and snowboards.
- Take advantage of the 5 different runs of varying sizes to hone your skiing and snowboarding skills.
- Once you reach the end of the ski run, make use of a chairlift to get back to the beginning!
- 2 hours access to the slopes (slope access is available for experienced skiers/snowboarders only - Intermediate Level 2)
- Unlimited access to chairlifts
- Winter gear such as jackets, trousers, disposable socks, boots, skis/snowboard and poles (except gloves and hats)
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Access to snow park
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
With five different runs with differing gradients, heights, and abilities and with the longest run being 400 meters with a descent of over 60 meters, Ski Dubai is the perfect place for getting in some real skiing and snowboarding practice!
Upon arrival, you will be kitted out in some winter attire so you can stay comfortable in the cold temperature. Everything you require will be provided by Ski Dubai so you can make the most of your time in the snow. After getting your gear on, you can take the chairlift to the top of the slopes. Following a brief introductory session on basic safety rules and regulations, along with a few tips from the professional trainer on-site, you'll be off!
You can stick to the small slopes if that's what you're comfortable with or challenge yourself, but feel free to take the chairlift right back to the top at the end of every run, skiing and snowboarding your heart out.
know before you go
Click here for the safety measures that are strictly enforced in compliance with the UAE government policy on health and hygiene
Timings for the Park
- Sun to Thu - 10 AM to 12 AM
- Fri & Sat - 9 AM to 12 AM
Note: Due to COVID restrictions and government rules, the operating hours can change at any time. Please confirm the timings before your visit.
- Those taking the Ski Session must be above the age of 3.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This two-hour session is for experienced skiers only. If not experienced, you must meet the park's minimum requirements. These are:
Ability to control speed and full stop
Ability to link turns
Ability to use the chairlift
You will receive instant confirmation of your booking along with your mobile voucher. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ski Dubai is located in Mall of the Emirates. If you are taking the metro, then get down at Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
Note: For safety reasons, children below the age of two are not allowed entry into Ski Dubai.
These tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
notes et avis
- Child rates apply for children between the ages of 3 and 12, who must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Caps are not included in the winter attire provided so please bring your own should you be particularly sensitive to cold weather.
- Helmets are compulsory for all ages for freestyle activities like skiing and snowboarding in Ski Dubai.
- Please note that guests need to meet the minimum skill requirements. Skiers and snowboarders not meeting these skill requirements will be required to take lessons.
- For safety reasons, children below 2 years old are not allowed to enter Ski Dubai.