Sky Views Observatory Tickets
Head over to the Address Sky View Hotel to enjoy a unique sightseeing and adventurous experience rolled in one.
- Yet another observatory deck has risen in the heart of Downtown Dubai- at Sky Views Dubai!
- Combining an observatory, a glass side, a walk along the edge of the building, and a meal with the view, there is much to expect at Sky Views Dubai.
- From the 53rd floor, gaze out into the iconic Dubai skyline and recognize some of Dubai's most popular landmarks.
- Get your dose of adventure with the glass slide, and glide your way from the 53rd floor to the 52nd floor in a jiff.
- Itching for more adventure? Upgrade your ticket to include the ever-thrilling Edge Walk.
- Yep, it's just what it sounds like. Walk hands-free on a ledge 219.5 meters above the ground!
- Before you leave, step into any one of the many restaurants in the tower to refuel your bodies (continue to read the Why Buy Sky View Dubai Tickets section for our personal recommendation).
- Access to the Sky Views Observatory
- Glass Slide
- Edge Walk + - Skip-the-line Glass Slide (optional upgrade)
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
why buy sky views dubai tickets
Dubai has plenty of observatory decks from where you can catch striking views of the Dubai skyline: Burj Khalifa, Ain Dubai...you name it. One of the newer attractions that now dot the Dubai skyline is of course, Sky Views Dubai! Enjoying the view on glass pathways can also be found at the Dubai Frame, but the latest-opened Sky Walk in the Address Sky Views is a MUST-VISIT.
What Does My Ticket Include?
Your Sky Views ticket includes access to the Observatory on the 53rd floor of the attraction. Spend your time gaping at the views and then, enjoy the other attraction included in your ticket- the glass side. Want to learn more about each attraction? Read the next section!
What To Do At Sky View Dubai
Sky View Observatory
Perched atop the twin Address Sky View Hotel, the Observatory is an unmissable experience for both residents and tourists. Ride a panoramic elevator to rise 219.5 meters above the ground, the perfect vantage point to snap postcard-perfect pictures of Dubai. Walk across the 25-meter glass floor that connects the twin towers as you drink in the stunning skyline and glittering coast.
Good for: Couples and Families
Can you believe it? You now get to glide down a glass slide from the 53rd floor of the tower- one floor down to the 52nd. Now, be warned: you'll slide down pretty quickly, so make sure you keep your eyes wide open to get the striking view from where you sit (or slide down!)
Good for: Adventure enthusiasts
Like to live on the edge (literally?) Take adventure to the next level on the Sky Walk, a hands-free walk along a ledge outside the tower, on its pod. You have no windows or protective barriers, just you, safety equipment, and the great big sky! Oh, and of course, the VIEWS!
Good for: Adventure enthusiasts
Enjoy a culinary affair after your nerve-wracking adventures. Grab a meal at this American restaurant on the 52nd floor, a great place to unwind after your visit.
Good for: Food enthusiasts, Family
know before you go
- It is mandatory to carry a passport or Emirates ID.
- Please notify the Sky Views staff of any pre-existing health conditions, including any physical limitations or medical conditions including but not limited to; neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or if pregnant.
- This experience has height and weight restrictions. Minimum height is 130 cm, and maximum height is 210 cm. Minimum weight is 50 kg, and maximum weight is 100 kg.
- Only one-time slide is permitted per ticket.
- You are required to wear modest, comfortable clothing – no skirts, dresses, no high heels, shoes, or shoes with sharp metal edges that can damage the glass.
- A special rug/mat must be used during the sliding experience, and instructions given by the Sky Views supervisors must be followed.
- Do not touch the glass during the slide journey.
- Personal belongings, including mobile phones and sharp jewellery, must be removed and kept inside the pouch.
- Do not slide on a lying position on your back or stomach.
- Guests should not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgement (e.g. medicine).
- Guests should be free from severe physical or mental disorders that would not allow them to complete the physical and mental tasks asked throughout the ride.
- One person only at a time can use the slide.
- Guests between ages 12-65 can participate in the Edge Walk. Minors under the age of 18 require the consent of their parent/s in person.
- This experience has height and weight restrictions. Minimum height is 120 cm, and maximum height is 200 cm. Minimum weight is 30 kg, and maximum weight is 150 kg.
- You are required to wear modest and comfortable clothing for the Edge Walk experience - no loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves.
- Please notify the Sky Views staff of any disability, intellectual or physical, that would prevent you from completing the physical and mental tasks throughout the experience.
Sky Views Observatory
- Daily from 10:30am to 9pm.
- Off peak hours: 10:30am to 3pm and 7pm to 9pm
- Peak hours: 4pm to 6:30pm
- Daily: 12pm - 8:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem the tickets at: Address Sky View Hotel.
- The Sky Views Observatory is located at 52nd and 53rd levels of the hotel.
- Address: Emaar Square Area, Downtown Dubai 111969 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest Metro station is Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station, a quick 6-min walk to the attraction.
- Board line MRed to get you here.
- The closest bus stop is Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop Landside 1, a quick 6-min walk to the attraction.
- Board buses #30, #D03, #D03A, or #F13 to get here.
This ticket is valid until 1 Dec 2022.