Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & White Cliffs of Dover Tour
Get the best of the southern United Kingdom on this day tour with a professional tour guide that will help you explore everything from the beautiful Leeds Castle and historic Canterbury Cathedral to the gorgeous hills of Dover and experience the main attractions of London like never before.
- Hop aboard a superior air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi and enjoy the ride until the attractions.
- Enjoy a private visit to Leeds castle where your guide will walk you through the day to day lives of the Tudors.
- Admire the Gothic architecture and stained glass windows of the oldest cathedral in England, Canterbury Cathedral.
- Stop at the coast to admire the stunning white cliffs of Dover.
- Head south to Greenwich, a World Heritage site with a rich maritime history.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry into Leeds Castle
- Entry into Canterbury Cathedral
- Personal audio sets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and beverages
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Once you arrive at the meeting point, you will board your luxury coach along with your tour guide and head to the beautiful Leeds Castle, set on a sprawling estate of grassland with it’s own lake. Your guide will regale you with the history of the castle during your private visit and tell you stories from a time when the castle was a haven for royals away from the bustle of London. You can even stop by for a glass of mead at the newly renovated Gatehouse!
You will then depart for the medieval city of Canterbury, the setting of many works of literature but most famous for once being the centre of English Christianity. Step into the lofty cathedral and marvel at the architecture of the historic structure as the light filters in through the many colorful stained glass windows.
The cliffs of Dover have held of many an invasion and have withstood them all, looking no worse for the wear. Admire the breathtaking view from this stretch of the coast before a quick stop at Dover Castle, always fun for movie buffs since it was once the replacement for the Tower of London in a major Hollywood feature film. After Dover, you will make your way to Greenwich, home to the Old Royal Naval College designed by Christopher Wren and many fascinating stories besides.
know before you go
Know Before You Go
This tour lasts about 10 hours, starting at 9 AM and ending at 7 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
-Children between the ages of 3 and 16 can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
- Students (with valid student ID) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
-Senior citizens (above the age of 60) can buy these tickets at a discounted rate.
- You will receive an email with your Leeds Castle, Canterbury, White Cliffs of Dover and Greenwich River Boat Ride Tour voucher shortly.
- Please take a printout of your voucher along with a valid photo ID to be displayed to your tour guide at the meeting point.
Your tour guide from Evan Evan Tours will be waiting for you at the entrance of Victoria Coach Station (London SW1W 9TN, UK). All coaches tours depart from gates 1 through 5.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
You must get off at Victoria (Stop U). The Victoria Coach station is a mere 4-minute walk from the bus stop.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.