Burj Khalifa: At the Top + Dubai Ferry
Enjoy entry to the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa in the fastest elevator in the world and enjoy unparalleled views of this modern city. You will also get the chance to cruise along the Dubai Marina and catch glimpses of the city’s best-kept secrets.
- Stand on the observation deck of the tallest building in the world and enjoy 360 degree views of the city and the Arabian Gulf.
- Take home an unforgettable experience as you watch the Dubai skyline, the ocean and the desert from the tallest building in the world.
- Enjoy a ferry ride along the Dubai Marina and witness the city come to life at dusk as well as check out places of local interest.
- Flexible Entry Tickets to 124th and 125th Floors (Non-Prime Hours)
- Use of the viewing telescopes.
- Ferry Ride tickets.
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the Burj ticket counter).
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
what to expect
Enjoy a memorable evening at the top of the Burj Khalifa and enjoy unparalleled views of the Middle East’s crown jewel. You will get the chance to zoom up the world’s fastest elevator and on tp an observation deck of the tallest building in the world. Watch the world with a bird’s eye view and marvel at Dubai’s celebrated skyline. You will also have access to the Burj Khalifa SKY Lounge where you can marvel at the specially designed projections that give you the feeling of flying over global landmarks as you ascend to Level 125.
You will also be able to enjoy either an hour long, round trip ferry ride from Dubai Marina or a one-way ferry ride from Dubai Mall to Dubai Marina Mall, depending on your choice. Whichever you choose, you will get the chance to sail along Jumeirah beach and view some of the city's most beautiful attractions, like the Burj Al Arab and the Palm Jumeirah, on your way.
know before you go
- The time slot you select in the next step of the booking is for the Burj Khalifa. This is a timed entry and should you miss your time slot, you will not be granted entry for the Burj, nor will you be able to reschedule or receive a refund.
- You may go on your ferry ride at any time during operating hours.
The Burj is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM. Slots are available every 30 minutes.
The ferry running between Dubai Mall and Dubai Marina Mall is available on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The ferry from Dubai Mall to Dubai Marina Mall runs at 5:15 PM.
Dubai Mall- Al Wajeh Al Maeya Ferry station. Shuttle buses will transport you from Dubai Mall to the station. You must disembark New Fashion Avenue Valet location for the ferry station.
The ferry ride is wheelchair accessible with 2 wheelchair spaces and specially designed toilet facilities.
At the Burj, no large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Your At the Top + Ferry voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID. Redeem your tickets for your Burj Khalifa visit at the At the Top ticket counters at the Burj Khalifa. You may show the Headout voucher to gain entry for your ferry ride at the Al Wajeh Al Maeya Ferry station