Day Tour of Colmar Tropicale & Batu Caves
On this tour of Colmar Tropicale resort, Batu Caves, and the Japanese village, you will experience multiple cultures in one day. Explore beautiful palaces, gardens, temples, and statues in Bukit Tinggi, Malaysia.
- Discover Malaysia's palaces, gardens, temples, and statues on this guided day tour around Bukit Tinggi.
- Visit the peaceful Japanese Village comprising a Japanese Tea House, Botanical Garden, Tatami Spa, Ume Tatami Suite and Ryo Zan Tei Restaurant.
- Explore the charming Colmar Tropicale resort which hosts an array of recreational activities.
- Traverse the limestone Batu Caves and behold the imposing statue of Lord Murugan before climbing up the hill for a panoramic view of the city.
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entry to Colmar Tropicale
- English-speaking guide/driver
- Round-trip hotel transfers
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Get picked up from your accommodation at Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area by a professional driver-cum-guide, and make your way to Berjaya Hills.
At the Japanese Village, you will encounter rock pools, koi ponds, flower gardens and a Japanese tea house, where a traditional tea ceremony is conducted several times daily. The village is surrounded by lush rainforest, making it a popular spot for bird watching. Views of the valley emerge at strategic points along gravel trails, a treat for the hikers and walkers.
5 minutes away lies Colmar Tropicale, a resort with a medieval French theme surrounded by the rainforest. There are numerous activities to do, from horse-riding to paintball. Explore the parks and gardens on this expansive property.
Last stop is at Batu Caves. Find a series of caves and cave temples carved into a limestone hill. You can choose to walk up colorful steps - 272 to be exact, and survey your surroundings from the very top of the hill.
know before you go
know before you go
- This experience is not suitable for people with mobility issues, back issues, or other serious medical conditions.
- Pets and large bags are not allowed.
- Shorts, sleeveless shirts, and open-toed shoes are restricted.
- Mon to Sun: 9:30am onward
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs within Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Bukit Bintang area.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.