Montserrat Walking Tour with Tapas & Wine
Enjoy a delightful half-day guided tour of Montserrat, and discover one of the top attractions of Spain. With food, wine, and wonderful climate guaranteed a thoroughly enjoyable tour awaits you!
- Explore the very best that Montserrat has to offer with an expert local guide by your side
- Enjoy comfortable transport to and from Montserrat in an air-conditioned bus
- With a maximum of 16 people per group, enjoy a private tour experience
- Get a chance to see a statue of the Virgin of Montserrat and the sculpture of the Black Madonna
- Taste some of the finest wine in all of Spain and some local delicacies to conclude your tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Local wine tasting
- Round-trip transfers
- Traditional Tapas lunch
- Hotel transfers
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 24 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Believed to be the home of Catalonia’s identity, Montserrat is the home to the patron saint of the region, the Virgin of Montserrat. On arriving at the attraction, you will walk through the atrium and get a chance to visit the spectacular Royal Basilica, where you can see the 12th-century carving of Verge Morenetta, better known as the Black Madonna. The local guide will delve into the history and culture of the region, and there is no doubt that you will come out with a much better understanding of the attraction and its history. You will have about 45 minutes of free time, during which you can explore the farmers market nearby or grab a bite.
Next on the itinerary is a visit to some of the best local wineries in the base of the mountain. You will learn about Catalan and Spanish wine, and be introduced to some of the best wines in the country! A traditional tapas lunch awaits you and is the perfect way to conclude a thoroughly enjoyable tour experience.
know before you go
- Children under the age of 3 may join the tour for free, but they will not be provided food, drinks, or car seats
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended since there is a significant amount of walking on the tour
- Please note that the average temperature is often quite low, in the range of 13 - 14 degrees Celsius, and it is suggested that you bring warm clothing, especially during the winter and autumn months
Daily at 8:45am. Please arrive fifteen minutes in advance, at 8:30am, to avoid delays.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Castlexperience Office, 1st floor, inside the Barcelona Nord bus station (North Bus Station).
- This is located in Section B, ticket office A, B, or C (the pink office).
- Please note: You must check in on the first floor before going to the buses area.
- Address: Carrer d'Alí Bei, 8008013 Barcelona, Spain.
Catch bus #405, 603, 602, 604, or e12 to get to Barcelona Nord Bus Station, where the meeting point is located.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.