Valley of Fire and Zion Park Guided Group Tour
Visit Zion Park and the Valley of Fire – two of the most beautiful and unique parks in Nevada – on this charming guided day tour.
- Set out to the picturesque Zion Park and the Valley of Fire in this guided day trip from Las Vegas.
- Experience an almost spiritual-like calm and serenity in the beautiful Zion Park.
- Walk along the Virgin River on a short guided walk.
- Nevada’s first state park – the Valley of Fire – is next on your itinerary and is known for its striking red sandstone formations.
- If you’re in luck with the weather, you’ll see the valley look like it’s on fire as the sun illuminates the entire valley.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English tour guide
- Entrance to Zion Park and Valley of Fire
- Meal inclusions
Vous pouvez annuler ces billets jusqu’à 72 heures avant le début de l’expérience et bénéficiez d’un remboursement complet.
Start your day with a visit to Zion park. The Mormons who settled in the area gave the park its name after claiming that visiting the park is similar to a religious experience. The majestic mountains and the silence of the wilderness make you feel like you’ve been transported to a whole other planet.
Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin River that runs through the lush foliage. As you make your way back to Las Vegas, you’ll visit the Valley of Fire – Nevada’s first and most scenic state park. Named for the magnificent red sandstone formations created from shifting sands and dunes, this was probably during the age of the dinosaurs more than 150 million years ago! Your visit is timed to catch the appearance of the valley being on ‘fire’ as it reflects the sun’s rays. However, this is if the weather permits so keep your fingers crossed.
know before you go
- Wear light clothing, suitable for outdoors, and walking shoes.
- Wear sunscreen and a sunhat, and carry a bottle of water.
- Tues & Thurs: 6:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: Luxor Hotel .
- Address: 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States
- Landmark: It’s the hotel lobby’s lower level and desk north entrance
- The Luxor Tram station is a 2-min walk from the meeting point.
- You can use this route if you’re coming from Excalibur or Mandalay Bay.
- The express tram runs daily from 9am - 10:30pm and trains leave every 3-7 minutes. The all-stops tram runs from 11am - 10:30pm.
- Take a taxi or Uber to the meeting point with the address provided.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.