Tokyo Madame Tussauds
Explore one of the greatest wax museums in the world with a visit to the Tokyo branch of Madame Tussauds. Take a number of photos with some of your favorite celebrities, which include the likes of Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley!
- Head out to the Tokyo branch of the world’s most famous wax museum
- See lifelike replicas of some of the greatest and most influential figures in history
- Learn about the creative process involved in the creation of these replicas as you explore the various sections
- Enjoy a number of photo opportunities with Japanese celebrities such as King Kazu, Mao Asada, and Mitsu Dan
Enjoy entry into one of the most renowned wax museums in the world, located in the heart of Tokyo. Housing wax replicas of some of the most famous figures in history, Madame Tussauds is an extremely popular destination in Tokyo, attracting millions of visitors every year. Hollywood superstars such as Audrey Hepburn, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Brad Pitt can be seen here, in addition to stars such as Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley. The lifelike replicas make for excellent photo opportunities, giving you the feeling of having met the stars in real life. You will also get a chance to learn how these statues are made and understand how they replicate the intricate details. Numerous works of art by renowned artists can also be found here, making for a thorough museum experience.
- Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- Food and snacks
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
Mon to Fri - 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays - 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Closed on 16 Jan 2020 (Thursday)
- An adult must accompany guests under the age of 12
- Meals are not allowed inside the museum
- The tickets to enter the museum can only be used once
- Certain wax replicas may not be seen on certain days, which will be displayed on the consultation window
- Due to severe weather conditions, the museum may be closed and you will have to reschedule your tickets
Ages 2 and under go free. Children aged 3 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at Madame Tussauds Tokyo, 1 Chome-6-1 Daiba, Minato City, Tokyo 135-0091, Japan
- Madame Tussauds Tokyo is located within Decks Tokyo Beach in Odaiba 3F, Tokyo, which is right next to the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center
- Take the Yurikamome Line to Odaiba-kaihinkoen Station. It’s a 2-minute walk from there
- Take the Rinkai Line to Tokyo Teleport Station. It’s a 5-minute walk from there
These tickets are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.