Tickets to Laser Quest Bukit Batok
Gather up your teams for a shootout showdown! Laser tag has become one of the most popular games in Singapore.
- If you love to play indoor games, Laser Quest, a family entertainment venue, is the perfect place for an afternoon out.
- Play this game, which combines the classic games of hide-and-seek and tag with a high-tech twist.
- Play safely with laser tag as there is no physical projection, only infrared lasers and a vest that detects and registers incoming beams.
- Feel your heart race as you try to defeat the opposition as you bond with friends and family.
- The specialty lighting, swirling fog, and energetic music take the game to the next level.
- 1 game for two people
- Laser tag equipment (laser guns and vests)
- Personal expenses
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
Wondering how to spend a fun afternoon with your friends and family? We have got you covered! Head to Laser Quest and get your heart racing as you indulge in a game of laser tag. Before the gameplay begins, a brief (10-minute) mission briefing and vest-suiting session followed by a 10-minute gameplay session are held. A game marshal is present to supervise the game and ensure all safety rules are followed.
Get set and shoot! Use the laser tag guns and start your attack on your opponents. The game is safe to play and does not have any physical projection. Players in laser tag use guns that shoot infrared beams. Shoot at the infrared-sensitive vests that are worn by your opponents and defeat them to win an epic battle!
know before you go
know before you go
- The minimum height requirement is 1.22m.
- Each mission lasts for 10 minutes.
- Casual clothes and covered sports shoes are recommended.
- No crocs or sandals are allowed.
Daily: 11am - 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at HomeTeamNS Laser Quest Bukit Batok.
- Address: 2 Bukit Batok West Ave 7, Singapore 659003.
- The closest bus stop is HomeTeamNS. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 187,188,985 to get you there.
- The closest train station is Bukit Gombak. It is a quick 12-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trains North south line to get you there.