Weekend Entry Tickets to 99 Wonderland Park
Step inside the world of 99 Wonderland Park and encounter over 99 species of wild animals, birds, and marine creatures ready to delight and amuse you. Additionally, take your experience a step further by visiting the park’s fabulous attractions that will cater to the young and old alike.
- Visit the 25-acre vast space of 99 Wonderland Park on the weekends, and interact with over 99 species of animals by feeding and petting them freely.
- Have a marvelous time at Kuala Lumpur’s first-ever recreational park to be decked up with LED lights featuring a host of rare animals and birds.
- Explore the 34 amazing attractions at the park including Panda Street, LED Eiffel Tower, Dinosaur Park, - Musical Fountain, and many others.
- Take advantage of the many photo opportunities with the spectacularly illuminated backdrop, and add some thrill to your day with 2 Fun Rides.
- Fun Fact: The group that owns 99 Wonderland Park, JL99, allocated 60 million RM to convert a neglected retention pond into this theme park.
- Weekend Entry to 99 Wonderland Park
- 2 Fun Rides
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
Ces billets ne peuvent être ni annulés ni reportés.
notes et avis
notes et avis
Get Acquainted With the Animals at 99 Wonderland Park
A short distance away from Kuala Lumpur’s Batu Caves in Selangor stands the city’s beloved urban-style wildlife park that is set to delight people of all ages. The 25 acres of 99 Wonderland Park is home to over 99 species of wildlife animals, including some of the rarest species around. You can get up close with the park’s animals and birds, feed them, pet them, and even snap yourself posing next to your favorite ones. You will find the astonishing saltwater crocodiles, black-handed gibbons, Malayan tapir, small-sized sun bears, African civets, siamang, etc. living here in their natural habitat. Make sure to feed the swans and admire the Alligator gar fish weighing 50 kgs swimming in the waters during your visit. 99 Dinosaur Park (a la Jurassic Park) is, without a doubt, the highlight of 99 Wonderland Park. Two gigantic 3.5-meter-long Tyrannosauruses will roar their way into your (and your kids’) hearts. Also, wildlife enthusiasts are guaranteed to be thrilled by the Snake House, Ostrich Farm, Deer Yard, Duck Lagoon, and Bird Square.
Be Charmed by the Attractions Galore at the Park
The 99 Wonderland Park offers even more entertainment to visitors as it includes 34 awesome attractions that will leave you spellbound. The Golden Waterfall, Dancing Water Fountains, Wild Island, LED Eiffel Tower, and Panda Street are among the most-visited attractions at the park. Couples in love can head over to the Magical Bridge and add a lovelock to signify their lasting love. Afterward, you can take a romantic stroll hand-in-hand over the Boardwalk as the sun begins to set on the horizon. What’s more? You can also enjoy the train ride, followed by a river cruise to bring the whole trip to a fantastic end.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility, Restroom.
- It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this experience involves a fair amount of walking.
- Fri: 5pm to 11pm
- Sat & Sun: 9am to 11pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at 99 Wonderland Park.
- Address: Jalan 13a, Pusat Bandar Utara Selayang, 68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia.
- The closest bus stop is KL 700 Taman Seri Murni Apartment, Jalan 1/2B. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board bus 152 to get you there.