Singapore Zoo + Breakfast with Orangutans
Begin your exploration of Singapore Zoo with the most important meal of the day - breakfast. What's more, enjoy the company of the furry orangutans as you tuck into a scrumptious meal that comes in both vegetarian and meat options. Continue your visit to one of the top five zoos in the world and be amazed at the variety of species here.
lo más destacado
- Enjoy the company of an orangutan family that will join you for breakfast as they make their way across to their free-range enclosure next door.
- Tuck into a delicious breakfast at the Ah Meng Restaurant terrace that includes local delicacies, baked goods, made-to-order eggs and more that come in both vegetarian and meat options.
- Explore the Singapore Zoo and visit the amazing animals who call it home.
- With elevated platforms, underwater galleries and glass observatories, Singapore Zoo provides excellent vantage points from which to enjoy watching the animals frolic about.
- Breakfast with the orangutans at Ah Meng Restaurant.
- Photo opportunity with the orangutans.
- Entry to Singapore Zoo.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
what to expect
Breakfast with the Orangutans
An experience like no other, begin your day at the Singapore Zoo with a delicious breakfast with the orangutans for company! Tuck into a delectable meal on the terrace of Ah Meng Restaurant that has both vegetarian and meat options. The orangutan family will roam around in the artificially-constructed habitats that resemble their own natural living spaces, which are separated from where you will be dining by wooden fencing and moats. Dining with your primate ancestors couldn't be more intimate and personal!
The Amazing Animals Who Call Singapore Zoo Home
Breakfast is followed up by exploring the Singapore Zoo. Enter the animal kingdom at Singapore Zoo and take in the plethora of animals and habitats at this open-air wildlife park. Singapore Zoo houses over 2,800 animals ranging over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are separated from the visitors only by moats and secure wooden fencing so that all zones feel like authentic habitats to the animals. The different zones you can explore are Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter, Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden.
know before you go
Before you visit the park, you must book a date/time here. Reserved timeslots are final and cannot be amended.
Singapore Zoo operates between 8:30 AM and 6:00 PM daily. Last entry is at 5:30 PM.
Breakfast is available daily between 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM. Animal appearance is from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Singapore Zoo is located on 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, 729826. Public transport is a convenient way of getting to the zoo. If you're taking the North-South MRT Line, you can take the train to five MRT stations. From there, you can hop on a connecting bus that will bring you straight to the zoo. You could also opt for the Mandai Khatib Shuttle, the Mandai Express or direct bus services from the city. Self-drive services and taxi services options are also available (more details to follow).
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Singapore Zoo + Breakfast with Orangutans tickets shortly. You need not take a print out of the ticket. Please download and display the ticket on your mobile device at the attraction on the date of the booking.
How to Get There
By Public Transport
If you’re taking the North-South MRT line, you can take the train to any of the MRT stations below. From there, you can hop on a connecting bus that will take you straight to Singapore Zoo.
- Khatib, NS14 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: Mandai Khatab Shuttle.
- Choa Chu Kang, NS4 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 927.
- Ang Mo Kio, NS16 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 138.
- Woodlands, NS9 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 926. Operates on Sundays and public holidays only.
- Marsiling, NS8 (North-South Line). Connecting bus: 926. Operates on Sundays and public holidays only.
Direct Bus Services from the City
For those staying at hotels within the city, we recommend Singapore Attractions Express (SAExpress™) that provides direct bus services between most hotels in the city and the Singapore Zoo. Adult fares range between S$6 and S$21, whereas child fares range between S$ 4 and S$ 10.50. Pick up and drop-off locations are Coach Bay and Singapore Zoo at 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM respectively.