Warner Bros. World and Ferrari World
Enjoy a visit to two fantastic theme parks for the price of one with this combo pass that gives you access to both Warner Bros. World and Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi. With six zones that have been designed based on iconic Warner Bros. characters that range from Batman to Bugs Bunny, you are guaranteed to have the time of your life at the hottest attraction to hit Abu Dhabi in recent times! And Ferrari World gives you the ultimate immersive adventurous experience, from go-karting to record-breaking roller coasters.
Lo más Destacado
- Save at least a third of your money with this cost-effective combo ticket that gives you access to both Warner Bros. World and Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi on the same day or two separate days, depending on your choice.
- A one-of-a-kind world-class destination, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is home to 29 sophisticated thrill rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and exclusive family entertainment, plus shopping and dining opportunities aplenty.
- Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies, to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Discover the extravagance of Ferrari World with this pass. Experience a host of exhibitions and experiences dedicated to the famous motoring marque. At Formula Rossa, feel the adrenaline rush of being catapulted from 0-62mph in 2 seconds. Little ones can participate in the Junior Grand Prix driving school where they can get behind the wheel of a scaled down racing car.
Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is the world’s first ever Warner Bros. branded indoor theme park. With six impeccably themed lands - Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction and Gotham City - each of which are designed based on iconic Warner Bros. characters, this theme park is sure to knock your and your children’s socks off! Choose from 29 thrilling rides, interactive family-friendly attractions and unique live entertainment that’s sure to keep you wanting more.
This pass is perfect for those who have limited time to spend in Abu Dhabi and want to visit both parks on the same day, though you can visit on two separate days if you so choose by booking the relevant option in the next step of the booking. Fortunately, both parks are located on Yas Island, so you can easily go from one park to the other.
Ferrari World is one of the most exciting amusement/theme parks in the world. From thrilling rides for true adrenaline junkies to wonderful family rides, to courses for true racing fanatics, this is one experience not to be missed. With this pass, enjoy unlimited access to all rides and attractions. Enjoy priority seating at all Ferrari World Shows. Some of the Ferrari World rides include Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest rollercoaster, an adrenaline-fuelled ride that emulates the sensation of being in a Ferrari F1 car, reaching speeds up to 240km per hour. Feel your pulse race as you twist and turn upside down on Flying Aces, the rollercoaster with the highest loop on the planet! Should you be visiting both parks on the same day, we recommend that you start with Ferrari World and avoid the notorious afternoon rush that can cause much longer lines at some of the most popular rides. After you've had a chance to take in some of the best the park has to offer, head over to Warner Bros. World.
Your visit to Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi will begin at the Warner Bros. Plaza, which is at the epicenter of the theme park and pays homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood with its classic art deco design. The theme park has six immersive lands that have been designed keeping in mind iconic Warner Bros. characters and worlds. Bedrock is based on The Flintstones, the classic 1960s cartoon. Dynamite Gulch features your favorite animated characters, including Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote in a cartoon version of a Southwest American desert. The Jetsons Cosmic Orbiter is definitely worth checking out when you’re here - you’ll get a chance to travel like your favorite space-age family. Cartoon Junction is where you’ll find all your favorite cartoon characters under one roof. Top off your visit with Metropolis - the futuristic city that’s home to Superman.
- Access to Ferrari World and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- 1 Day 2 Parks
- 2 Day 2 Parks
Know Before You Go
Children 3 years of age and younger are admitted free of charge accompanied by their parents. Parents may be asked to provide ID to verify the age of guests 3 and younger.
- Due to park privatizations, all the rides at Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi will be closed early on 23rd November and 6th December. On 23rd November, the rides will close to the general public by 5 PM, and on 6th December the rides will be closed by 6 PM.
Note: Please note that the ride, the Flying Aces won't be available from 5th March 2019 to 27th March 2019, due to annual maintenance. Formula Rossa in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will be closed for its annual scheduled maintenance on the 28th of April to the 2nd of June. However, other rides will be available as usual.
Both parks are open from 11 AM to 8 PM every day.
Warner Bros. World and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi are located on Yas Island.
By Car: Yas Island is 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, and 50 minutes from Dubai.
Shuttle Bus Transfers
Free shuttle bus transfers are available to and from Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, and Deira City Center. Click here to view the schedule and pick up and drop off points.
- There is free Wi-Fi onboard the buses.
- There are 33 seats on the bus, which will be going directly to the park without any additional pick-up points.
- This shuttle bus is complimentary, and you are required to present your Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi mobile tickets to be able to use the service.
- Guests are required to be at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to shuttle departure. The shuttle will leave at the exact time mentioned.
- The shuttle bus operates on the first come first serve basis, and no prior reservation is required.
There are safety and usability restrictions on some of the rides, which are based on height, in line with standard practice in theme parks internationally. While guests under 1.1m, mostly children, will be able to enjoy rides at Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi, there are a few rides that will be restricted to them, hence the above and below 1.1m ticket pricing. You can find the detailed list of rides and height restrictions here.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem your Ticket
You will receive your mobile tickets in your email shortly. Please display them on your mobile device at the time of entry into each respective park.
Your tickets are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Once redeemed, they must be used on the same day for entry into both parks.