Krakow: Schindler's Factory and Former Ghetto Guided Tour
Get a closer look into history as you walk down Schindler’s Factory, where more than 1000 Jews lived, and were forced into labour. This Factory supplied arms to the German Army for World War II.
lo más destacado
- Go back in time as you explore Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory- a forced labour camp.
- Witness the lives and sufferings of Jewish people forced to work in the factory in extreme work conditions.
- Walk around in the streets of Podgórze, the place where the Jewish Ghetto was.
- Wander in the Ghetto and get to enter a Jewish apartment in it.
- Visit the exhibition in the administrative building of the factory-that showcases the ill fate of Polish and Jewish inhabitants of Krakow.
- Professional tour guide
- A ticket to the museum Schindler's Factory
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Walk the corridors of Schindler’s Enamel Factory- a forced labour camp. Even though it was a forced labour camp, the food portion provided to the Jewish labourers was more than that in the other labour camps. Learn more about the history of Jewish and Polish inhabitants of Krakow during World War II. This exhibition is in the Administrative Building of the Enamel Factory. Your guide will let you in on the history and facts of everything that took place here at the Factory as you explore it.
Walk through the streets of Podgórze, where the Ghetto used to be. Learn about how more than 15,000 Jews were made to stay within the boundaries of the Ghetto in extreme living conditions. In the Ghetto, visit a Jewish apartment to learn more about the lives lived by the Jewish people forced to live here.
The Steven Spielberg movie Schindler's List brings out the essence of how Oskar Schindler employed more than 1000 Jews in his Enamel Factory before they could be taken to the Holocaust.
Get an insight into the experiences of the Jewish people who lived in the Ghetto as you explore it with your tour guide.
know before you go
- It is a group tour, a group has a maximum of 15 people.
- Guided tour of the museum - 1.5 h
- Guided walk in the Ghetto area - 1 h
- Daily: 12pm
- Wed, Fri & Sun: 11am
- Tue & Sat: 11am
- Thu & Sun: 11am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide with "excursions.city" sign, near the main entrance of the Museum (Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera)
- Address: Lipowa 4, 30-702 Kraków, Poland
- The closest tram stop is a 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 9, 11, 20, 24, 49 and 50 to get here.
- This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the checkout.