Krakow: Kazimierz Quarter and Former Jewish Ghetto Sightseeing by Golf Cart: Guided Tour
While exploring the ruins of the historic districts Kazimierz and Podgórze, learn more about the history and the ancient lives of the Jews.
lo más destacado
- With the electric vehicles, stroll through the streets of Kazimierz and know about the lives of the residents there!
- While visiting this oldest district of Krakow, get a glimpse into these people's cultural lives!
- Explore the streets of Podgórze's former Jewish ghetto to learn about the city's history.
- At Ghetto Heroes Square, explore the old pharmacy "Pod Orem," a monument with various chairs, etc among other artifacts!
- Transport by golf cart during the tour
- English audio guide
- Hotel pick up/drop off
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Explore the streets of Krakow's oldest area, Kazimierz, with the use of electric vehicles and be amazed by the beauty and history of this place. This area perfectly exemplifies the blending and coexistence of Christian and Jewish culture. During this journey, you will not only be able to see over 20 historic and impressive monuments, but you will also be able to wander around the picturesque streets of Kazimierz while learning about its history. As one of the city's most major tourist attractions, you'll be able to discover and understand more about modern people’s cultural lives.
You’ll find traces of history in the nooks and crannies of Podgórze district where the streets of the former Jewish ghetto are there. Explore the Ghetto Heroes Square, which includes a section of an undamaged ghetto wall, displaced Jewish residences, the Pod Orlem pharmacy, and a monument with several seats, to get an insight into the lives of historical Jews.
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- Photography is allowed.
Mon - Sun: 8:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm.
Infants aged 6 and under can go for free. Students aged 18-26 and children aged 7-17 will enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Redeem your tickets at Mikołaja Kopernika 3.
- Address: Mikołaja Kopernika 3, 31-034 Kraków, Poland.
- Please look for a golf cart labeled "excursions.city".
- The closest bus stop is Poczta Główna, which is a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Buses 605, 610, 662, 904 will bring you here.
- Take trams 1, 2, 3, 10, 14, and more to the stop Poczta Główna, a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Take trams 1, 2, 310, 14, and more to the stop Teatr Słowackiego, a 5-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.