Krakow: Kazimierz by Golf Cart + Schindler's Factory Museum Tour
Explore Kazimierz in a comfortable and eco-friendly electric vehicle–a golf cart! Drop off the cart at the Schindler Museum, and enjoy a guided tour.
lo más destacado
- Explore Kazimierz in an unconventional and eco-friendly way–via an electric golf cart!
- Along the way, catch glimpses of important monuments, and the colorful cafes in the area.
- Learn facts and stories about all that you see in the Jewish Getto via your audio guide.
- At Schindler's Factory Museum, discover the heartwrenching story about the effects of WWII on Polish citizens.
- Transportation by golf car (through the Kazimierz district)
- Audio guide (in a golf cart)
- Live guide (at the museum)
- Entrance ticket to the Schindler's Factory Museum
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
As one of Krakow's oldest districts, Kazimierz is known for its Christian and Jewish coexistence that lasted over centuries. You can still find traces of Jewish heritage here and that is what you will explore on this tour. Once you are picked up by your driver at the meeting point, set out on your electric golf cart tour. See over 20 monuments, admire Kazimierz's picturesque streets, and learn about the history of its inhabitants through your audio guide. That's not all. As one of the main places on Krakow's map, Kazimierz is one of the city's coolest neighborhoods. Tourists and residents alike flok here to visit indie galleries, vintage stores, hip cocktail bars, and shabby-chic spaces. Get a glimpse of all this on your tour.
Then, you will be dropped off at the Schindler's Factory Museum. Although it is named after the German entrepreneur who saved hundreds of Jews by employing them in his factory, the main agenda of the tour is to discover the gripping history of Krakow during WWII–tales of Nazi propaganda, how Jews were forced to live in a ghetto, and the victims of the monstrosities of war. You will experience this amazing interactive exhibition that leaves no one indifferent, with an experienced guide.
know before you go
- Note that part of the tour is walking (inside the museum) and operated by a live guide. The rest of the tour includes an audio guide.
- This is a group tour (other people will participate) that starts at the specified time (please be on time at the meeting point).
- Children aged 6 and under using the free ticket must sit on an adult's lap while driving.
- This tour ends with visiting the museum (we do not provide transport from the museum to the hotel or other places).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the bus stop in front of Hotel Wyspiański.
- Address: Westerplatte 15, 31-033 Kraków, Poland.
- Look for a golf cart labeled "excursions.city".
The nearest tram stops are "Poczta Glowna" and "Teatr Slowackiego", which can be reached by trams number 1, 2, 3, 10, 18, 50, 52, 62, and others running towards the Center or the Main Railway Station.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.