2.5-Hour Franz Kafka Tour in Prague
Franz Kafka's amazing legacy can be found throughout the streets and squares of Prague. Join this guided tour to see Prague's Kafkaesque style.
lo más destacado
- Get a glimpse of the life of Franz Kafka and his relationship with his birthplace, Prague.
- Follow an expert local guide and visit sites that inspired Kafka's writing.
- Set foot in a café that Franz Kafka used to frequent.
- Check out some of the apartments that Franz Kafka's family lived in.
- Licensed tour guide
- Tea or coffee
- Admission tickets
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the tour office - Get Prague Guide.
Once you meet them, start your stroll through the sites that have a historical connection to Franz Kafka. As one of the city's most notable literary figures, Kafka has spent most of his time here writing masterpieces such as "Metamorphosis," "The Trial," and "The Castle." Follow your guide to some of the apartments where the Kafka family lived, as well as the school and university that Franz Kafka went to. See the house where Kafka first met his wife, Felice Bauer, then catch glimpses of some of the salons and synagogues that inspired his writing. All through the journey, you'll discover glimpses of Prague's history, especially the fate of its Jewish community. You'll also see how this multicultural history shaped the city's relationship with art and literature.
know before you go
Make sure to wear comfortable footwear as there is plenty of walking involved.
- Wed & Sat: 1:30pm to 4pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at the Get Prague Guide office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for an open blue and white umbrella.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.