Da Vinci's Last Supper: Skip-the-line Guided Tour
Follow an expert local guide to an old refectory inside a church, where you can admire the painting The Last Supper for 15 minutes. Discover its incredible history while you're at it!
lo más destacado
- Skip the lines at Santa Maria delle Grazie and cross off seeing The Last Supper from your bucket list!
- An expert local guide will reveal the intricacies of the masterpiece, as well as surprising facts.
- Spend about 15 minutes admiring the 15th-century mural, The Last Supper, one of the Western world's most recognizable paintings.
- Expert English/Spanish-speaking local guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Radio guides
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 48 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Your guide will be waiting for you outside the beautiful church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Skip the lines at the entrance and see one of the most iconic works of art by Leonardo da Vinci. The guide will start by introducing you to da Vinci's works, as well as their importance for the city of Milan. Note: Before entering, you might have to go through some procedures like an ID check, temperature measurement, etc. This will take only a few minutes and is mandatory for all visitors.
Once you're in, it's time to see da Vinci's The Last Supper. Seeing this masterpiece is a once-in-a-lifetime experience not just because of its fame, but also because it is extremely delicate and conservation is challenging. That is why you only get around 15 minutes to admire it. This is enough time to observe the details of the painting and take some pictures for memory's sake (remember, no flash allowed).
Either before or after you see The Last Supper, your guide will reveal surprising facts about the site, as well as the creative use of perspective, composition, techniques, and so on by da Vinci. Fun fact: The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and the Refectory with the Last Supper have been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, something you can’t really miss during your visit to Milan!
know before you go
English Guided Tour
- Thu & Sat: 10:30am.
English/Spanish Guided Tour
- Wed & Fri: 12:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, Milan.
- The guide will be standing by the entrance of the church.
From Piazza Duomo, you can take the M1 metro until the "Conciliazione" stop (6 minutes). Then walk until Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie (350 meters of walking).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.