Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Floor Landing & Flight Over LV Strip
lo más destacado
- Gear up for the experience of a lifetime as you board a helicopter and fly to Grand Canyon West
- Enjoy unparalleled birds-eye views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Grand Wash Cliffs, and Grapevine Mesa
- Experience true exhilaration as you descend 4,000 feet to the canyon floor
- Soak up your striking surroundings as you indulge in a champagne picnic Grand Canyon-style
- End your trip on a high note as you fly over the Las Vegas Strip on your way back to the terminal
- With a ticket option to embark upon your adventure at sunset, brace yourself for some unmatched views
- Free round-trip transfers to and from the Grand Canyon makes for a hassle-free trip
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Flight in a luxury sightseeing helicopter
- Departure at Sunset (Optional)
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- Landing at the Grand Canyon, 4000ft below the rim
- Champagne and light picnic with 30 mins to explore
- Flight over Las Vegas Strip
- Additional Gratuities
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Get picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas and board a state-of-the-art helicopter to tour the Grand Canyon from a sweeping 4,000 feet! Catch breathtaking views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, extinct volcanoes, the Colorado River and the Mojave Desert, attractions you pass along the way. The only way to fully take in the canyon’s grandeur is on a top to bottom tour! Descend down the 4,000 feet to the canyon floor for a closer look at the beauty of this region. Spend some time exploring this miracle of nature while enjoying a refreshing champagne picnic. This visual treat doesn’t quite end at the canyon. Fly over the Las Vegas Strip on your way back to the terminal and take in the twinkling lights of the casinos below you.
Upgrade To Sunset Tour
Enjoy the beauty of the Grand Canyon as the evening draws to a close! On your way back to Las Vegas, look out your windows and soak up the vistas of the wonderful Grand Canyon sunset views: a sky covered in hues of red, pink, and orange accompanied by a vibrant display of golden rocks shimmering in the sunset! Your flight over the Las Vegas Strip at sunset is equally stunning as the bright neon lights of the Strip slowly spark to life.
know before you go
Approximately 4 hrs hotel-to-hotel
Approximately 90 min round-trip
- For the safety of all guests, body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID
- Children under the age of 2 are free of charge. Please carry an official proof of age
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests travelling
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However you can use the cloak rooms at the terminal
- All tours are weather dependent. In the event of inclement weather tour may be rescheduled or refunded"
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs
- Redeem your voucher by displaying the same to the driver along with a valid photo ID at the time of the hotel-pick
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup
- The expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of the tour
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas
- If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.