Polish Folk Show with All-You-Can-Eat Dinner
Soak in the traditional Polish Culture, with scenic views overlooking the Krypsinow Lake at this All-You-Can-Eat Dinner. Learn about the local traditions and exquisite culture on this traditional Folk Show Guided Tour.
lo más destacado
- Learn about Polish culture, hospitality, and local history in this All-You-Can-Eat Polish Dinner and Folk Show.
- Enjoy Polish food, drink, and music that expresses the spirit of Polish people.
- Soak in a wonderful evening with scenic views, overlooking the Krypsinow Lake.
- Have an unforgettable experience with unique surroundings, professional service, and an exquisite feast.
- Transfer on the route: Krakow- Skanksen Smakòw- Krakow
- English-speaking tour guide
- Performance of a Krakow folk group
- Traditional Polish menu, including a welcome drink and a 3-course dinner
- Unlimited buffet with beverages such as coffee, tea, water, compote, beer, and wine
- Unlimited buffet with traditional Polish dishes, served after dinner
- Audio guide
- Eating and drinking outside the specified plan
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Nothing reflects the true spirit of Polish culture and architectural history better than this guided Polish Folk Show tour with an All-You-Can-Eat Dinner buffet. Enjoy a wonderful evening with beautiful sceneries, traditional Polish musicians, and delicious food. Get dropped off at a charming Polish restaurant overlooking the Kryspinow Lake.
Admire a traditional, live Folk Show. Take advantage of an all-inclusive Dinner, including sour rye soup, with potatoes and sausages, pork chops with roasted potatoes, and fried cabbage. Feast on this three-course meal which also includes bread, lard, pickled cucumbers, sausages, cheese, and other fabulous options. Fall in love with the people and the service and get dropped off at your hotel.
know before you go
- Photography is allowed
- Transport is offered both ways
- Children under 5 years of age have free admission
Thu : 6:30pm onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Powiśle 11 Street.
- Address: Powiśle 11 Street.
- Landmark: Bus parking on the opposite side of the street to Sheraton Grand Hotel. Please wait for a folk-show bus.
- The closest bus stop is Krakow Hotel Sheraton. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus Terebovlya - Jelenia Gora to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Jubilat. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 1, 20 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.