Zaanse Schans : The Windmill Village Boat Tour from Amsterdam
Drink in the remarkable Dutch cultural heritage: on land and on water on this 6-hour excursion.
lo más destacado
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise on the river Zaan through one of the world's oldest industrial areas.
- From the city center of Amsterdam, you'll head towards the Windmill Village.
- Drink in striking panoramic views from the deck of the ship with unobstructed views.
- Dock at the Zaanse Schans and discover the lovely Windmill Village on your own for 2 hours.
- Stroll along the bakery museum, the clog warehouse, the cheese factory, the pewter foundry, and more.
- 2-hr cruise from Amsterdam to the Zaanse Schans
- 2-hr free time at the Zaanse Schans
- Entertainment tax
- Downloadable multilingual audio guide
- Free WiFi onboard
- Small menu for food & drinks (to buy)
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Set sail off the jetty of the former historic NDSM yard on a remarkable 2-hour cruise to the Zaanse Schans. After having cast off the mooring lines, you'll sail between the large cargo ships. Look at the port in its current form, and learn about how the Port will operate fossil-free and sustainably (not too far in the future). Learn about recent and future developments in energy transition at the circular port. Enjoy panoramic views from the deck on good weather days, and gaze out at the world’s largest cocoa and petrol port. When the weather's too hot or nippy, you'll enjoy the comfort of the ship's luxurious interior, where the catering is at. Feel free to purchase food and drinks on board if you please.
Zaanse Schans: the Windmill Village
We'll then anchor at Zaanse Schans, where you have over 2 hours to walk around and explore the exciting village on your own. Stroll past the bakery museum, breathe in the aroma of fresh cookies, explore the clog warehouse, the cheese factory, the pewter foundry, and the massive windmills. A unique part of the Netherlands, the Zaanse Schans is an experience you don't want to miss. After your 2 hours, your boat will be waiting for you where you left it. Experience the Dutch cultural heritage by foot and boat on this fantastic full-day excursion. After the two hours in Zaanse Schans, the boat will sail back to the starting point.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience requires good weather; in case of cancellation due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- It is advised to dress warmly.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- A small menu is available during the trip, with an assortment of drinks and food.
- We ask you to be present at our pick-up point at least 15 minutes before departure.
Audio Guide Languages
- Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish & Italian
- Children aged 3-13 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The boat is located in the dock opposite of Ms. van Riemsdijkweg 45 (NDSM wharf).
- From Amsterdam Central Station, take the free ferry to the NDSM wharf (purple line F4).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.