Latin Quarter of Paris Selfie Tour
Enhance your social media presence as you take a series of captivating selfies in the delightful Latin Quarter of Paris.
lo más destacado
- Admire and absorb the exquisite French Gothic architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Click perfect selfies at the 2,000-year-old Roman amphitheater, Arènes de Lutèce.
- Pose in front of the legendary Shakespeare and Company.
- Find amazing photo ops among the breathtaking scenery of the Luxembourg Gardens.
- Take umpteen selfies along the majestic exterior of the Pantheon.
- Experienced, English speaking local guide
- Meal inclusions
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
What better way to capture the old-world charm of a Parisian neighborhood than with a selfie tour of its Latin Quarters? This place is renowned for its historic monuments, elegant gardens, and bustling streets that are lined with bistros and cafes. You’ll begin your selfie tour of the Latin Quarter with a stroll through the impeccable surroundings of the Luxembourg Gardens. This 17th-century garden is noted for its manicured lawns, blooming flower gardens, flowing fountains, and enchanting statues. You’ll have plenty of spots to choose from while taking your picture-perfect photographs. The guide will take you to architectural wonders like the Notre Dame Cathedral and Pantheon which also offer the perfect backgrounds to frame your selfies. Along the way, he’ll also share the cultural significance of Notre Dame and the eminent French personalities buried inside the Pantheon mausoleum.
As you navigate through the winding alleyways, don’t forget to pose in front of Le Caveau de la Huchette, a prominent jazz club located in Rue de la Huchette. It was famously featured in the romantic musical film ‘La La Land’ and you could try to recreate it with the help of your guide. The beloved bookstore – Shakespeare and Company – is another great location included in this walk to capture the perfect shot.
know before you go
- Luxembourg Gardens - Pantheon - Arènes de Lutèce - Church of Saint Julien de Pauvre - Shakespeare and Company - Notre Dame Cathedral - Rue de la Huchette
- Wear comfortable shoes as a lot of walking is involved.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Baggage can be carried along.
- Fri, Sat & Sun: 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide in front of the: Sénat Building - Luxembourg Gardens.
- Address: 15 Rue de Vaugirard, 75006 Paris, France
- Landmark: Inside the Jardin de Luxembourg, directly in front of the Sénat building, under the big clock.
- Please assemble at the side of the building facing the garden and the fountain – not the street. Your guide will be holding an orange sign titled ‘ExperienceFirst.’
- The closest metro station is Odeon, a 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Line 4 and 10 will get you here.
- The closest bus stop is the Sénat bus stop, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 58, 84, and 89 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.