Abu Dhabi City Tour + Louvre Museum from Abu Dhabi
Explore Abu Dhabi on this full-day guided tour and see its prime attractions, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Emirates Palace. The tour includes bonus skip the line tickets to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi.
Los Puntos Culminantes
- Explore the charm of the UAE's capital city to its fullest on this all-encompassing trip.
- Discover the pride of Abu Dhabi with a guided tour of the world's largest mosque, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Visit the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and plunge into the history of the city and indulge your taste buds at the Corniche, which is famous for its world-class cafes and a mix of cultures.
- Experience the beauty of the royal architectural marvel, the famous Emirates Palace.
- Get skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre Abu Dhabi and feast your eyes on Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi, the world's most expensive painting that sold for $450.3 million in 2017 and is housed here.
You will be picked up from your hotel, and once the rest of the group is on board, you head out to the first destination for the day.
Discover Abu Dhabi's Pride in the World's Largest Mosque
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque, quite often considered the pride of Abu Dhabi, is a masterpiece of Islamic architecture and is the largest mosque in the world. This white marble mosque is sure to leave you in absolute awe! Soak in its divine ambiance, calming grandeur, intricate artwork and feast your eyes on the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet when you’re here.
After the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, you will tour the Yas Island, a manmade island built for leisure, corporate and entertainment purposes that houses the famous Ferrari World, Yas Mall, and more. Here you will alight the bus and can take some stellar photographs against the red backdrop of Ferrari World.
Your next stop is the Corniche. About 8 kilometers of manicured promenade speckled with cycle and pedestrian pathways, shacks on the shore, a children’s play area and a beach with lifeguards beach is what the iconic Abu Dhabi Corniche is all about. You will cruise by the immaculate promenade and witness sparkling blue water, an array of people enjoying the beach, cycling on the dedicated tracks, or grabbing a bite from the shacks on shore.
The Royal Emirates Palace, Historical Heritage Village, and the Captivating Corniche Driveway
From the Corniche, you will drive to the Emirates Palace, witnessing glass-clad offices and an array of other sky piercing buildings on your way. After this short drive, you will reach the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi’s most luxurious and expensive 5-star hotel. An opulent structure, it is a sight behold. Click pictures galore here and admire its magnificence from the outside. This is followed up by a walk down the city’s Arabic roots at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and learn about the bygone eras of the emirate. You can talk to local craftsmen, get a glimpse of local traditions and walk through the desert and Bedouin eras of the emirate.
See Priceless Artwork in the Louvre Abu Dhabi
You will then be dropped off at the Louvre Abu Dhabi for a self-guided tour of the museum. A spectacular museum city in the sea, Louvre Abu Dhabi is a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. A stimulating attraction for kids and adults alike, Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artifacts and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art.
Please note, this ticket is inclusive of entry to the Louvre Museum.
- Pick up from hotel in Abu Dhabi and drop off at the Louvre Museum.
- Audio guide (Louvre Museum only).
- Licensed English guide who will accompany you on the Abu Dhabi city tour. The Louvre Museum tour is self-guided.
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum.
- Entry to the Abu Dhabi Mosque & Heritage Village.
- Photo stop at Abu Dhabi Corniche, Emirates Palace.
- Personal expenses - food, water, souvenirs.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Entrance to the Emirates Palace.
- Drop-off at the hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Know Before You Go
This 9-hour guided tour of Abu Dhabi and self-guided tour of the Louvre Abu Dhabi starts at 8:30 AM and is available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Please note that you will be picked up for the tour 1 hour - 15 minutes before the tour begins, depending on where your hotel is located.
Spanish | French | German | Italian | Portuguese | English | Chinese | Japanese | Russian | Korean.
You will be picked up from a pre-decided hotel in Abu Dhabi and dropped off at the Louvre Museum after the guided tour of Abu Dhabi. Please note that you will be picked up for the tour 1 hour - 15 minutes before the tour begins, depending on where your hotel is located.
Ladies visiting Sheikh Zayed Mosque are required to cover their head with a scarf and cannot wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits, and must be fully covered. Men visiting the Mosque must wear full-length trousers.
Smoking is prohibited in all the vehicles. Photographing local ladies is not permitted. However, you can photograph any other local residents with their permission. Schedules are subject to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please check the availability before booking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
There is no other way to see the city of Abu Dhabi than this city tour. They cover everything.
The Abu Dhabi tour was amazing and my family and I had an amazing time.
The tour was fine and the service was good too, but I thought the tour is extremely tiring.
You will receive your Abu Dhabi City Tour + Louvre from Abu Dhabi tickets shortly. You need not take a print out of the ticket. Please download and display the ticket when you board the bus on the day of the tour.
These tickets are valid for the date and time of the booking.
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Abu Dhabi
La información adicional
- Smoking in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- The meals are inclusive of food only. If beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) are ordered, they are chargeable as per your consumption and the amount is to be paid on the spot.
- Since the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is a house of worship, you are required to dress appropriately. Shorts and sleeveless outfits are strictly prohibited.
- Men visiting the Mosque are required to wear long trousers and women entering the mosque will have to cover their heads with a scarf( provided in the mosque)