Thorpe Park Resort - 1 Day Ticket
With rides and attractions suited for both children and adults, you’re sure to leave Thorpe Park Resort with a healthy dose of adrenaline, laughter, and fun!
lo más destacado
- Over 30 thrilling rides, attractions, and live events make this Park unique and exhilarating.
- Home to world-class rides, such as THE SWARM, and STEALTH.
- Younger ones can enjoy junior coasters, the gravity-defying Zodiac and a magic carpet ride on Quantum.
- Check into the land of the Angry Birds Land or enjoy a unique sleepover at the Thorpe Shark Hotel.
- Try out the 100ft vertical drop of the movie: SAW-The Ride, and inversion coasters.
- Go on thrilling water rides including the super-soaking Tidal Wave, Storm Surge, and Logger’s Leap.
- 1-day ticket to THORPE Park Resort
- Meal inclusions
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
With over 30 thrilling rides, attractions, and live events, Thorpe Park Resort is an Island like no other and is a must-visit for those looking to embark on an incredible adventure with friends and family. This year, join us for a season of infinite thrills with intense coaster action, immersive events, and exhilarating experiences.
Located between the towns of Chertsey and Staines, THORPE Park is UK's premier theme park. With a team suited for a young/teenage audience, the park attracts around 2 million visitors every year. The tallest roller coaster in the park is Stealth, an Intamin Accelerator Coaster, which goes from 0-80 mph in 2.3 seconds and has a height of 205ft. Enjoy the country's only winged roller coaster THE SWARM and experience intense action on Derren Brown's Ghost Train: Rise of the Demon. If it gets too hot, you can cool off in the Tidal Wave or enjoy thrills and spills on exciting water rides. All in all, this theme park offers a fun retreat from the everyday throes of life.
know before you go
- Many rides and rollercoasters require guests to wear a face mask so please do wear one and bring your own mask.
- Children under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests able to provide evidence of disability are entitled to bring a helper free of charge.
- Each ride has its own height restrictions ranging from 1.4-meters minimum to 1.96-meters maximum.
- You should avoid riding our attractions if you have any of the following: High blood pressure, undergone recent surgery, back or neck conditions (or a history of such conditions), motion sickness, pregnancy.
- If you are planning to leave the park, ensure you get a hand stamp to allow re-entry.
- A designated car park close to the entrance is reserved for Blue Badge holders.
- All toilet facilities contain accessible toilets and a changing places facility is located in the Upper Dome.
- For guests using wheelchairs, please use the middle gates at the turnstiles.
- Daily: 10am onwards
- Closing time: 5pm or 6pm
- Please check the official website for timings on the day of your visit.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- This ticket is your entrance ticket for Thorpe Park
- Make your way to Thorpe Park Resort, go to the turnstiles and scan your barcode to enter the park
- Please note that you will need to go through Security checks before reaching the turnstiles
- Address: Staines Rd, Chertsey KT16 8PN, United Kingdom
- The closest bus stop is Thorpe Park Grounds, a short walk to the resort
- Bus 950 will bring you here
The ticket is valid for the date selected during the booking