Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Tickets with Optional Quack Xpress Pass
Bring along your whole family for a day of frolicking about in the sun and water at Malaysia’s one-and-only Sunway Lagoon Park!
lo más destacado
- Escape the bustle of Kuala Lumpur for a day and frolic under the sun at Sunway Lagoon.
- Head straight to whichever park that tickles your fancy, as you have access to all 6.
- Designed to please all age groups, you’ll have more and enough to be entertained by.
- Check out the water park, amusement park, extreme park, wildlife park, scream park, and the Nickelodeon Lagoon.
- Upgrade your ticket to include the XPress Pass which lets you skip queues at the 21 rides and attractions of Sunway Lagoon.
- Some of the must-try rides include the Pirate's Revenge ride, Congo Challenge, Tomahawk, and more.
- Entry into Sunway Lagoon
- Access to all rides
- Priority access to 21 rides with Quack Xpress Pass (optional)
- Access to pay-per-rides
- Food & drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
A quick 45-minute drive from the city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s Sunway Lagoon awaits your presence! This perfect getaway has something in store for everyone in the family. Six uniquely designed parks make sure you are entertained around the clock. Check out the water park, amusement park, extreme park, wildlife park, scream park, and lastly, the Nickelodeon Lagoon!
Enter the enticing Scream Park, where evil resides and fear is the name of the game! Spin upside down on the Tomahawk and Pirate's Revenge ride, and wave at the friendly animals at the wildlife park! Cool down with a dip at the water park, a true relief from the heat! At Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, you’ll be enveloped by the lush rainforest as you enter this lost civilization and hop aboard a challenge like none other.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Important - Please note that this operator requires you to show proof of your COVID-19 vaccination.
- In accordance with relevant regulations, every guest entering Sunway Lagoon will be required to undergo temperature screening procedures. Only guests with approved body temperature results will be allowed into the park
- Guest will also be reminded to wear a face mask and maintain respectful physical distancing at all times while in stalls, queues, restaurants, and show venues
- Ticket purchases are limited to a maximum of 10 guests (6 adults and 4 children) under one guest. No more than 10 guests per individual are permitted.
- iKAD/iKID or MyPR pass holders are not eligible for the Malaysian Citizens ticket.
- Due to Malaysia’s tropical climate, thunderstorms occur every now and then. In the event of lightning, outdoor attractions will remain closed
- This theme park is wheelchair accessible
- No personal surfboards, bodyboards, or tubes will be permitted inside
- Guests are responsible for their own belongings
- Re-entry is not permitted
- The admission ticket is not applicable for pay-per-rides like Bungy Jump, G-Force X and Go Kart
- Wed to Mon from 10am to 6pm
- Closed every Tue (except Malaysian schools & public holidays)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
- Address: 3, Jalan PJS 11/11, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- Closest bus stop is Sunway Lagoon, which stops right in front of the attraction
- Closest tram stop is Mentari, a 2-minute walk to the attraction
These tickets offer maximum flexibility. Please check your e-tickets to know the exact validity.