London City Tour and Discover Stonehenge Combo
Explore Stonehenge, a Neolithic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of this ancient region with live commentary from a guide. Discover the city of London after dusk, and see its notable landmarks illuminated against the night sky!
Lo más Destacado
- Enjoy a hassle-free transfer to the attraction on a superior coach through the English countryside, with free WiFi on board.
- Tour the spectacular city of London at night, and catch sight of landmarks such as the Big Ben, Tower of London, Parliament Houses, London Eye and many more, stunningly illuminated in the darkness!
- With a professional guide accompanying you, get better insight into the story behind each of the landmarks of the city.
- Relish a 2.5-hour stay at Stonehenge, and explore the historic region at your own pace.
- Catch sight of a 5500-year-old man, preserved in the exhibition center and see more than 250 artifacts on display!
- With a tour guide accompanying you, learn about the rich history of Stonehenge and its surroundings, and why this monument was constructed.
Explore the ruins of the Neolithic Age!
Perhaps the world’s best known prehistoric monument, Stonehenge is one of the most fascinating man-made structures in the world. Set in a massive circle, these 30 feet tall monoliths, weighing over 25 tons each, present a majestic sight and are a reminder of the advanced technical expertise of humans more than 500 years in the past. You will have about 2.5 hours to explore the historic area and discover its secrets. A professional tour guide will accompany you, answering all your questions and giving you insight into all aspects of the ancient monument. Learn about how such heavy stones were quarried and transported in the prehistoric times, and how they were placed around the area in a specific pattern.
The site is teeming with houses from the Neolithic era that have been repaired, and you can step inside these to know how humans lived 5000 years ago. Numerous functional items can be seen throughout these structures, such as axes and pots. The exhibition center contains archaeological artifacts and rare objects from this era, including jewelry and a 5500-year-old man!
Discover London at Night!
Exploring London traffic-free at night is a wonderful experience. A relaxed 90-minute ride through the city will ensue, and you can see London’s most notable landmarks lit up. London Eye, Tower Bridge, the massive St. Paul’s Cathedral, the towering Big Ben and House of Parliament present a stunning spectacle. The tour is designed to showcase the very best of London, and you are in for a treat!
- Coach tour of London
- Services of a professional guide for coach tour
- Transfers in a luxury coach
- Entrance to the Stonehenge
- Audio Guided tour of Stonehenge
Know Before You Go
- There is no guide on board the motor coach to the Stonehenge.
- The tour will operate every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October.
- Until the 31st of March, the tour will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- The Stonehenge Express tour will begin at 9:30 AM.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 6 hours.
- There will also be no Stonehenge tour on the 20th and 21st of June, owing to the Summer Solstice.
- London City by Night Tour will begin at 7:30 PM and 9:20 PM until the 31st of March.
- From April to September, the tours begin at 7:30 PM, 8 PM, 8:30 PM, 9:15 PM, 9:45 PM and 10:15 PM.
- There will be no night tours on the 25th of December and the 31st of December.
A fair amount of walking is involved in this tour, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Stonehenge Express & London City by Night Full Day Tour mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Evan Evans Office, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London
- Get off at Rochester Row (Stop W) using buses 2, 36, 185, N2, N136. Walk up the Vauxhall Bridge Road towards the Buckingham palace for about 300 meters and the destination will be on your right.
- Get off at Victoria Station using Circle, District and Victoria lines.
- Alternatively, you can get off at Victoria Station using the Gatwick Express, Thameslink, Southeastern and Southern train lines. Walk towards Vauxhall Bridge Road to reach the destination.
The Stonehenge Express & London City by Night Full Day Tour ticket is valid only for the date of the booking.