Singapore River Cruise
Enjoy a leisurely 40-minute cruise down the Singapore River and learn about the city's history and its fascinating transformation from a small trading port into a bustling metropolis from an audiovisual guide aboard the ship.
Lo más Destacado
- Learn the history of the port city of Singapore by sailing on its waters.
- With audiovisual commentary on board the cruise, make the most of your experience and learn about how Singapore transformed from a small trading port to the bustling metropolis it is today.
- Some of the attractions you will cruise past are Raffles' Landing Site, Fullerton Hotel, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands.
Your cruise will depart from either Fort Canning Jetty or Eu Tong Sen Jetty. This is one of the most offbeat ways to learn about the city of Singapore, as you cruise along the historic route that the cargo bumboat's used to take. Learn about the trade history of the city that helped it grow into the exciting global city that it is now. With the help of commentary, see all the points of interest, like Riverside Point, Parliament House, Asian Civilizations Museum, Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay and more. You can also choose to get off at any of the seven jetties at Clarke Quay, Marina Bay or Boat Quay.
Riverside Point | Parliament House | Asian Civilizations Museum | Merlion Park | Esplanade Theatres on the Bay
- River cruise ticket (full journey, approximately 40 minutes long).
- Audiovisual commentary in English.
Know Before You Go
The 40-minute cruise runs on weekdays between 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM, and on weekends and public holidays between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM. A boat departs from Fort Canning Jetty and Eu Tong Sen Jetty every 25-30 minutes. The last departure from Fort Canning Jetty and Eu Tong Sen Jetty is at 10:00 PM.
It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete a round trip. You can disembark at any of the following jetties by informing the staff or the boat captain which jetty. However, you will not be allowed to re-board once you disembark.
- Fort Canning Jetty (Clarke Quay, boarding point)
- Eu Tong Sen Jetty (Clarke Quay, boarding point)
- Raffles Place Jetty (Boat Quay)
- Raffles Landing Jetty (Boat Quay)
- Clifford Pier Jetty (Marina Bay)
- Bayfront North Jetty (Marina Bay)
- Promenade Jetty (Marina Bay)
Depending on the option you choose, the cruise begins at Fort Canning Jetty or Eu Tong Sen Jetty, which are both in Clarke Quay. The MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) trains are the most convenient way to get to these boarding points as the ticket redemption counters are at a walking distance from the MRT stations (More details to follow).
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to redeem your ticket
You will receive an email with your Singapore River Cruise voucher shortly. You need not take a print out. Please download the voucher and display it at the meeting point on the day of the cruise.
Water B River Cruise Ticketing Counter (Fort Canning Jetty or Eu Tong Sen Jetty).
How to Get There
By MRT for Fort Canning Jetty
Take the Northeast Line to Clarke Quay MRT. Once at Clarke Quay MRT, leave the station by Exit G and walk along the promenade to Read Bridge. Cross Read Bridge, turn left and walk straight ahead till you see Water B River Cruise Ticketing Counter.
By MRT for Eu Tong Sen Jetty
Take the Northeast Line to Clarke Quay MRT. Once at Clarke Quay MRT, leave the station by Exit D, E or F and head towards the river from Central Mall. Exit Central Mall and you will see the WaterB River Cruise Ticketing Counter.
These tickets are valid for the date and timeslot selected at the time of booking