Desert Adventure Pack: Quad Biking, Dune Bashing, Camel Ride & Sandboarding
Make your morning adventurous with this red dune safari. Enjoy thrilling desert activities like quad biking, dune bashing, and sand surfing - all in one ticket!
Great For: Adrenaline Junkies | Early Risers | Desert Fun
lo más destacado
- In for a morning adventure in the red dunes of Dubai? This safari ticket is the one for you.
- Start your time in the desert with a ride on the fiery quad bike.
- Next up is a desert safari classic - feel the thrill of the ups and downs of the dunes during dune bashing.
- Tighten your sports shoes to surf down the silky ocean of sand from the edge of a tall dune.
- Head to the desert campsite to rest and rejuvenate after the exciting morning activities.
- Snack of sweets, dates, and Arabic coffee before heading for a camel ride in the sands.
- Stress-free round-trip transfers ensure this experience is as convenient as possible.
- Pick-up and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- 30-35 mins dune bashing in a 4x4 vehicle
- 30 mins quad bike
- Photo stop
- A professional licensed safari guide
- A short camel ride (can be repeated)
- Cold mineral water
- Dune buggy
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Morning Drive to the Desert
Begin your morning safari with a relaxing drive from your accommodation to Al Lahbab desert. Once you reach, you'll get 20-25 mins to relax and take photos.
The Adventure Begins: Dune Bashing, Quad Biking & Sand Surfing
This experience gives you access to all exciting desert activities. You can try 30 mins of quad biking on the red dunes for some sand tromping fun.
A 4x4 vehicle will take you across the desert. Feel your adrenaline rush as you go dune bashing in the middle of the desert for 45 mins. Experience the ups and downs of the dunes on this hair-raising ride. Also, try sand surfing from the edge of the dune for maximum thrills!
Unwind at the Desert Camp
Drive to the Al Khayma camp to sit back and relax after the exhilarating morning full of excitement. Once you're at the camp, you'll get a warm Emirati welcome with sweets (gaymat) and dates. Sip on your cup of Arabic coffee (gahwa) leisurely. Head for a short camel ride, which can be repeated, as the final activity of your safari.
Enjoy a Laid-Back Drop-Off
Once you've finished your tour, you will be taken back to your accommodation.
Note: The timings mentioned depend on various factors and may differ slightly on the day of your safari.
know before you go
Pick-up: 7am - 7:30am
- Reduced ticket pricing is available for this experience.
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing during summers. Bring along sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a jacket during winters.
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any sickness during dune bashing.
- This experience is not suitable for: children aged 3 and under, pregnant women, wheelchair users, people with back and heart problems, and people with pre-existing medical conditions.
You will receive a confirmation email along with a mobile voucher. Please display that mobile voucher with a valid photo ID during the pickup.
If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel are included in the ticket price.
- You will be required to provide the hotel address and location details at the time of booking.
- The local operator will contact you one day before the experience, so kindly provide a mobile number with an active network and internet connection in the UAE, during the time of booking.
- Transfer services are available in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid) and for Dubai Airport Holiday Inn hotel only. Private transfers can be arranged from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali with an additional fee to be paid directly to the local operator in Dubai.
- This tour is valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.