Tandem Skydive Newcastle - 15,000 ft
Jump from 15,000 feet and freefall over Newcastle in this thrilling one-of-a-kind experience. Witness gorgeous bird’s-eye views of the city as you fall, and reach the ground safely with the help of the highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment. Please Note: We are the official reseller of Skydive Australia.
lo más destacado
- Jump from 15,000 feet up in the air over Newcastle and freefall for more than a minute before opening the parachute and landing.
- Peel your eyes for the best bird’s-eye views of Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, and its bewitching beaches.
- Leave any concerns of safety behind with the additional protection provided by our highly trained tandem jumpmasters and support staff, as well as our state-of-the-art, failure-proof equipment.
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jump master
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
Plummet from the skies and experience the adrenaline rush of freefall with this Skydive over Newcastle. Steel yourself for the heart-pounding leap from the skies and head to the skydive center. There, you will meet your expert skydiving support team, who will guide you through the safety procedures and answer any questions you may have about your jump. Once you’re all fitted up in your gear and set to go, accompany your tandem jumpmaster and climb into your specially-outfitted plane. The plane will take you to 15,000 feet above Newcastle, where your jumpmaster will attach your harnesses together and deal with all the technicalities, while you experience the rush of air from the doors and try to swallow the butterflies in your stomach.
Jump! Leap out of the door into the skies and freefall at speeds of up to 200 km/hr for about 60 seconds, and experience the ultimate thrill of letting go and plunging straight down like a stone! Take in views of the city as it comes rushing towards you at a breathtaking speed. Your jumpmaster will deploy your parachute at the right time, and in the unlikely event of an emergency, your parachutes are equipped with the state-of-the-art AAD technology to auto-engage at preset altitudes. You can then float through the sky for 5-7 minutes and appreciate the views of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, and the golden beaches from your aerial vantage point. Experience Newcastle in this most unforgettable of ways!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Jump with Self-drive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
Important Information - The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required. - Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest. - The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg - All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive. - Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- 7am - 11am, every 30 minutes.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets directly to the venue, Skydive Sydney - Newcastle.
- Address: Lake Macquarie Airport, 864 Pacific Highway, Marks Point NSW 2280, Australia.
- Bus #14, 29 or 99 to Pacific Hwy opp Lake Macquarie Airport.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.