Moulin Rouge Show and Champagne with Transfers
Experience the allure of the world famous cabaret shows at the Moulin Rouge while sipping on some champagne. Discover why the cabaret is much more than just a show, but a legacy for world-class entertainment.
Lo más Destacado
- Experience an exciting evening at the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret, in a sensational explosion of feathers, sequins, sparkles, and color.
- Watch the Doriss Girl Dancers In a 5-scene performance that takes you through the history of the Moulin Rouge, while sipping on some champagne.
- Witness a tribute to Parisian women over the years and marvel at the French Cancan as you sip champagne in this beloved Parisian nightlife hotspot.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Situated at the heart of the lively Montmartre district, the Moulin Rouge first opened its doors in 1889. Today, it attracts over 600,000 spectators a year! The fantastic "Feerie" cabaret review brings together an extensive troop of performers, including 60 Doriss Girl Dancers recruited from all over the world. Featuring costumes produced in Paris's most prestigious studios and stunning, colorful stage sets created by Italian artists, the cabaret is much more than just a show. Over the years, it has rightly garnered a legacy for world-class entertainment. Step into the world of rhinestones, feathers, and sequins for a truly enchanting experience!
The driver guide will pick you up from your specified location and ensure a comfortable, entertained and well-informed drive to the theater. Upon entering the venue, an usher will show you to your seats. Enjoy a glass of champagne as part of your ticket.
Created by Doris Haug and Ruggero Angeletti, “Féerie” has been in production at the Moulin Rouge since 1999. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the 2-hour long show featuring talented performers from around the world. Be amazed by the exceptional routines and numbers set against the backdrop of an original musical score played and recorded by 80 musicians. With stunning stage sets and famous dance numbers such as the can-can, prepare to be blown away! Additionally, you get to marvel at the cabaret with complimentary champagne to make the experience an authentic French one.
- Admission to the Moulin Rouge Show.
- Hotel transfers.
- 1/2 a bottle of Champagne per person.
- Food & beverages (unless specified otherwise)
Know Before You Go
The early show begins at 9:00 PM and the late show begins at 11:00 PM. The entire duration of the show is 2 hours.
There are no pre-assigned seats at the Moulin Rouge. Seats will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. We recommend you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your shows start time in order to get your desired seats.
Smart attire is required to enter the Moulin Rouge. For men, a jacket and tie are appreciated, but not required. Shorts, flip-flops, sportswear, and sports shoes are not permitted. There is a cloakroom at the theatre where you can store your belongings.
Children under the age of six are not allowed into the Moulin Rouge. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Rules and regulations
For copyright and security reasons, taking videos and photographs during the show is strictly prohibited. There will be professional photographers available if you wish to have your photograph taken for a souvenir.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Your tour shall begin and end at your hotel.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
- Guests should dress elegantly. No shorts, jeans or tennis shoes
- The show timings are 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM. You will be picked up approximately an hour prior to the show, that is, at 8:00 PM or 10:00 PM
- Mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge cabaret
- Children are accepted from 6 years old