City Of Lights - Paris By Night Bus Tour
Take in the stunning attractions of Paris, illuminated against the night sky on this non stop bus tour across the city of lights!
Lo más Destacado
- Revel in a unique experience of Paris by night in a double decker bus
- Immerse yourself in the city’s history through visits to monuments and the audio guide
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the city and its landmarks like the Louvre Museum, Pont Neuf bridge, Saint-Germain-des-Prés quarter, Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral and many more
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A tour of Paris in an open-top, panoramic coach is an experience like no other. Paris, regarded as one of the most picturesque cities in the whole world, has a lot to offer to first-time visitors and residents. Take in the incredible architectural heritage, the stunning monuments and some of the most iconic sights all on this single bus tour including the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées, the Musée du Louvre, the Pantheon and many more sites. On this non-stop tour you will get to see not just the cultural and artistic riches of the city, but you will also get to experience the vibes and charming aura that radiates from the ‘City of Lights’ at night. Your tour will also have an onboard audio guide in multiple languages, allowing you to learn more about the city.
Get ready for a unique experience on this open bus tour that will take you through the city of Paris when it is the most beautiful - at night! Learn about the city's history and its monuments through audio guides with registered commentary on individual earphones. As you tour the illuminated monuments of the city, immerse yourself in its vibrant beauty and culture. Drive by incredible architectural marvels like the Vendôme Square, the Comédie Française, the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower and many more! You will be treated to some truly unique panoramic views of the city on the open top bus while enjoying the brisk Parisian weather!
- Air Conditioned Coach
- Headsets for Commentary
Know Before You Go
- The tour begins at at the Paris Opentour Agency at 8 PM and takes about 2 hours to complete.
- The tour ends at Paris Opentour Agency.
The closest stations to Paris City Vision are:
- Pyramides - Tuileries is 73 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Tuileries is 187 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise is 257 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Pyramides is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.
The tour will be conducted in an air conditioned coach and is a non sop tour. The tour includes audio guide with commentary in the following languages; French, English, Spanihs, Italian, German, Portuguese,Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Dutch.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your voucher attached to it. Please print your exchange voucher and arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure at Paris Opentour agency,13 rue Aub er 75009, Paris. Boarding closes 10 minutes before the departure time.
Your tickets are valid only for the date and time for which you have scheduled the experience.