Laguna Waterpark Tickets With Meal Voucher
Discover one of the most exhilarating water parks in the world, as you encounter free falls and twists around the numerous water-themed rides in Laguna Waterpark. Experience a wide range of attractions, from zero-gravity rides in the tubular waterslides and optical illusions of going over the edge to a lazy drift along the aptly named Lazy River around the water park.
lo más destacado
- Enjoy a day full of fun and adventure, at the La Mer beach.
- Unwind from the stress of everyday life, as you enjoy local delicacies and some relaxing Shisha at the fancy pool lounge.
- Bask in the adrenaline rush as you take a ride on the WaveOz 180, one of three such surf experiences in the world!
- Unlimited all-day access to Laguna Waterpark at the La Mer beach
- Food & beverage voucher (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
why you shouldn’t miss this
La Mer is well known as an entertainment and leisure hub of Dubai. With a host of beach sports, skateboarding and water activities, it is the perfect location to sit back and relax. Nestled in the contemporary designed beach of La Mer, Laguna Waterpark is nothing short of a journey into the land of adrenaline. The Waterpark is divided into five main regions. Exclusive access to the beach is also available, giving you the chance to relax on the warm sand as you gaze at the serene ocean.
The waterslide complex at the park has five different waterslides. Optical illusions, twists and turns, and free-falls abound on these slides. The WaveOz 180 FloRider is one of the most sensational rides in existence, and is one of the only three in the whole world! With controlled water speeds and wake sizes, it is appealing to all, regular visitors and extreme adventure sports enthusiasts alike. For kids, a special children’s zone, consisting of the Splash Pod and the AquaPlay Rain Fortress is present. Clear sights for parents ensure that they can keep an eye on their little ones at all times.
The waterslide complex will ensure that there is something for everyone. Free falls are guaranteed to give you a thrilling ride, as you plunge into the water below. One of the crowd favorites is the Loop. Enclosed in translucent fiberglass, you can experience a complete 360-degree loop, as you catch sights of the water park. True to its name, the Lazy River allows you to take a relaxing ride, as you sit on a tube and go around the park. Overhead showers and rapids on this trip will make it difficult for you to stay dry. At the WaveOz 180, you can enjoy an electrifying surfing experience, as you control the unique surfboards on water. Fantastic views of the sea can be caught as you try to maintain your balance on the treacherous waters. If you aren’t the overly adventurous type, it is also the perfect place to relax and watch, as you listen to some tunes from the resident DJ.
A lounge rivaling that of 5-star hotels is present at the southern end of the park. Direct access to the beach is possible from here, and you can enjoy some food, beverages and Shisha as you absorb the incredible sight of Laguna Waterpark.
know before you go
- Tue to Sun - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Closed on Mon
Rules and Restrictions
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn inside the park at all times.
- Outside food and beverage is strictly prohibited.
- Management reserves the right to inspect all bags before entry into the park.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can display your voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the ticketing counter and exchange it for a wristband to gain entry.
Laguna Waterpark Entrance
How to Get There
By Bus: Get down at Century Plaza 1 or Century Plaza 2 using bus 8, 9, 88, C10 or X28 and walk towards the beach.
- You can visit Laguna Waterpark any day within 6 months of the date of purchase.
- Tickets booked during Eid (19th to 24th Jul 2021) will be strictly dated.