Krakow: Guided Wawel Tour, Lunch, and Vistula River Cruise
Visit the main attractions of Wawel Hill with a professional tour guide. Admire the beautiful City of Krakow as you cruise through the majestic Vistula river.
lo más destacado
- Gasp in awe as you visit the main attractions of Wawel hill, the Castle and the Cathedral.
- The Wawel church in the Wawel hill is one of the most visited and most important museums.
- The museum houses wonderful Renaissance paintings from the Lanckoroński family collection and showcases the famous tapestries of Zygmunt August.
- The permanent exhibition at the Wawel Castle recreates the ambience of the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
- After your Wawel tour enjoy as you relax and refresh yourself with a mouth-watering two-course meal.
- The City of Krakow lies on both sides of the gorgeous Vistula River; hop on the cruise, complete with an audio guide, to relax and witness the wonderful city.
- Professional guide at the museum
- Entry ticket to permanent exhibition at the Wawel Castle
- Entry ticket to the Wawel Cathedral
- Ticket for a cruise on the Vistula
- Audio guide on the boat
- 2 course lunch (without drinks)
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
The Renaissance and Baroque periods are the most architecturally significant periods of time in history. Find yourself get immersed in these periods of history as you explore the Wawel Castle and the Church. The breathtaking achitecture and the scenic views make the Wawel hill a place one must visit in Krakow.
As you walk through the hallways of the Castle, explore the royal chambers where rests the famous tapestries of Zygmunt August and wonderful Italian Renaissance paintings from the Lanckoroński family collection. The permanent exhibition in the Wawel castle creates the perfect ambience of the Renaissance and Baroque periods. Your tour guide will be with you throughout as you explore the main attractions of Wawel Hill.
After your exploration of the Wawel hills in a fun-filled tour, refresh as you enjoy a two couse meal. Your meal will not include drinks. Later, refresh and relax as you cruise through the peaceful Vistula River in a modern catamaran, and witness the beautiful city of Krakow which lies on both sides of this majestic river.
know before you go
- It is advised to wear appropriate attire for entry to the places of worship.
- Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat: 11am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your cruise to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at the Piotr Skarga Monument.
- Address: Pomnik Piotra Skargi, plac Świętej Marii Magdaleny, 31-044 Kraków, Poland
- The closest tram stop is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 14, 18, 20, 24, 50, 64 and 74 to get here.