Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour
Get away from the buzz of the urban crowds with a mid-morning departure and enjoy one of the most scenic drives in the world along the Great Ocean Road. Explore both Surf Coast and Shipwreck coast and their various stunning landmarks in this day tour that concludes with a brilliant sunset view at the Twelve Apostles.
lo más destacado
- Catch the magnificent coastal views en route and get to know the reasons that make Surf Coast popular worldwide.
- Get photographed at the Memorial Arch with the Great Ocean Road sign and listen to the tales that elucidate how it became a historical landmark.
- Explore the relaxed lifestyles followed by the seaside towns of Anglesea, Lorne, and Apollo Bay and admire their picture-perfect beauty.
- Drive through the Great Otway National Park where you can spot a wide variety of birds and koala bears among other species.
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge and learn the historical significance of its famous shipwreck. Descend stairs and tread pathways to explore a museum, cemetery and several plaques while here.
- Round off your trip with a beautiful sunset at the Twelve Apostles and head back with memories of a lifetime.
- Entry tickets to parks mentioned in the itinerary
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Outgoing & informative tour guide
- A maximum tour-group size of 24 guests
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
Leave City Crowds Behind and Explore Australia’s Incredibly Beautiful Coastline
Taking a drive down the Great Ocean Road will lead you to some brilliant scenery that the coastal state of Victoria boasts. Picturesque landscapes, outstanding beaches, lush green stretches - you’ll see and relish it all. The guide accompanying you on the tour will offer insights into the history of every place that’s on the itinerary, making it a memorable one.
Explore Various Landmarks Along The Coast And Catch An Unforgettable Sunset At Twelve Apostles
You’ll visit the Memorial Arch, a World War I monument that played a key role in recognizing long-lost communities that inhabited the Great Ocean Road area. A photograph here is considered a souvenir, so you should probably get one yourself! Thereafter, you'll go on a long drive along the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay, and learn about their tranquil lifestyles. You'll also be making your way through the Great Otway National Park, a place that’s residence to a large number of bird species, koalas, and more.
Loch Ard Gorge, a must-see on Australia’s southeast coast, is up next and you'll be told stories and facts about its famous shipwreck by the guide. You'll get to explore a museum, a cemetery, and more in the area while there. Lastly, head to the Twelve Apostles where you’ll witness one of the most beautiful sunsets that you can ever imagine, capture it on your camera and make a lasting memory of it. This will undoubtedly be the true highlight of the trip!
know before you go
- Carry appropriate clothing for all weather conditions. Bring bathing suits for swimming (if time permits).
- Please note you must arrive at your pickup location at least 10 minutes prior to your allocated pickup time.
- Child rates apply for ages 0 to 15 years of age inclusive. Due to the duration of the tour, we do not advise taking children under the age of 4. No refunds will be issued on the day of travel for failure to declare infants. No prams or strollers are allowed.
- We are able to provide an infant seat (0-3 years) or a child booster seat (4-8 years) free of charge. Please note we have only a limited number available each day and they need to be pre-booked.
Only small carry-on bags allowed for 1-day tours.
The tour takes place daily. The pick-up timings for each respective location can be seen at the time of check-out. The pick-up time, in general, falls between 7 AM - 8 AM.
You can select your pick-up/drop-off location at the time of check-out.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the ticket to your tour guide along with a valid photo ID during pick-up.
You will be picked up/dropped off at the hotel/location selected during check-out.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.