Sunrise Balloon Flight Over Yarra Valley
Up, up and away: enjoy a bird's-eye view of the sun rising over the lovely vineyards at Yarra Valley!
lo más destacado
- Combine serenity and thrill in an unforgettable balloon flight over the Yarra Valley.
- This is Victoria's favorite wine region, so expect breathtaking views of the pristine vineyards.
- By the end of the experience, you will receive a flight certificate.
- Upgrade your ticket to include hotel transfers and breakfast.
- ~1-hour balloon flight over the Yarra Valley
- Free parking at Balgownie Estate
- Complete flight and ground insurance
- Launch and landing government fees
- A carbon-neutral flight
- A flight certificate
- Breakfast and hotel transfers (if selected)
- Professional photos, souvenirs
- Travel Insurance
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 336 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Yarra Valley is one of Victoria's oldest wine regions, dating back to the 1800s. Located just an hour's drive from Melbourne's CBD, it offers a natural amphitheater, making it ideal for a ballooning tour. Enjoy the rush of the balloon flight as you glide with the breeze and take in the stunning views below you. The fact that your balloon flight takes place at sunrise makes it all the more beautiful, so gear up for an experience you’ll remember forever. At the end of your tour, you will receive a souvenir of your experience–a flight certificate!
know before you go
- All passengers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The ballooning company will be sighting proof on the morning of the flight as per government regulations.
- Hot air ballooning is a weather-dependent activity which means the flight is not guaranteed to proceed every day. You MUST check your flight details the night before your flight (between 6 to 7pm) to find out if the flight is proceeding and the pickup time. Failure to do so may result in missing out on important communication, and you might miss your flight. Please check your flight status here.
- Please note that the exact time and flight direction will vary depending on weather conditions.
- If you are not familiar with the area or traveling on a weekend or local public holidays /school holidays, please check your timetable or driving route beforehand, and allow extra traveling time for unexpected delays to ensure you do not miss your check-in.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years old. Children between the ages of 6 and 12 years are welcome to fly accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Personal belongings taken on board are at your own risk.
- Smoking is not permitted on balloons.
- No flammable items or dangerous goods are allowed on board.
- Check with your medical practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition (including but not limited to being pregnant) that may be affected by the physical nature of hot air ballooning.
What to Bring
- Wear clothes suitable for hiking.
- Closed-toe, sturdy shoes are COMPULSORY. Do not wear high-heeled shoes, thongs/flip flops, or open-toe shoes.
- Warm socks. Your feet can get wet and cold in the early morning dew, you may like to bring a change of socks.
- Water bottle
- Hat and sunglasses (The burners radiate heat, wearing a hat is recommended)
- Layered clothing. The experience meets before sunrise so depending on the time of year and weather, it can be extremely cold. You can always take off your jumper/jacket in the basket if you need to. Generally, it will not be any colder in the air during the balloon flight than on the ground.
- Please note: The balloon burners sometimes drip water mixed with Carbon. We will not be responsible for clothing that is stained or damaged as a result of the adventure activity.
- The night before your flight: You MUST check your flight details (any time before 6pm) to find out if the flight is proceeding and at what time. For details, please refer to your booking confirmation letter.
- 1.5 hours before sunrise (time confirmed night before): Meet pilots and crew at designated time and venue; the Ballooning Company will drive all passengers to the launch site.
- Launch: Passengers can assist with the setup/ inflation of the balloon.
- See the Sunrise: Fly for approximately 1 hour.
- Land: Passengers can assist to pack up the balloon which is quite fun
Note: If transfers are selected, drop off will be to Queen Victoria Market or Federation Square.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.