Lake Como & Lugano Full Day Trip
Escape the hustle and bustle of Milan and enjoy a laidback tour of the countryside of northern Italy and southern Switzerland on this one day tour. See the very best of Lake Como and Lugano in the company of an expert English-speaking guide who will offer fascinating insights throughout your experience!
lo más destacado
- Travel beyond Milan to see Lake Como and the lovely scenery of the laidback Swiss city of Lugano.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience thanks to comfortable transfers on an air-conditioned coach.
- Soak in the history and culture of the cities you visit with the help of an expert English-speaking guide.
- Explore Como’s historic city center and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the lake.
- At Lugano, shop at the Via Nessa arcade and admire the Casinò Lugano by the shoreside.
- 1-hour boat trip across Lake Como
- One-way transport by air-conditioned coach from Milan
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Train ticket from Lugano to Milan Central Station
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 120 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Step aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach from Milan and make your way to the beautiful city of Como that overlooks the south-west end of the lake and is surrounded by green ridge hills. Stop by the historic city center and spend some time exploring the many cafes, shops and heritage buildings here.
The next leg of your tour includes a 1-hour cruise on the lake. Admire the beauty of the lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d’Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious 16th-century royal residence that has been converted into a hotel set in tropical gardens. Enjoy the mild climate of Lake Como that ensures a variety of exotic and rare plants thrive all year long.
Once you get back to the city, enjoy a panoramic coach ride on the side of Lake Como, where you can admire the neo-classical villas that line the lakeshore. Soak in the stunning scenery before crossing over to the Swiss border and arriving in Lugano. Upon arrival, break for lunch at one of the popular eateries in the city. Spend the rest of your tour exploring the Lugano’s best highlights: Via Nassa, the famous shopping street known for its boutiques, antique bookshops and jewelers, and Casinò Lugano, a popular casino and theater by the shoreside.
know before you go
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the travel. This is applicable to children too
- Wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Monday, Wed, Fri, and Sat: 8:30am to 6:30pm
How to Redeem Your Ticket
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays
- The meeting point is - Milan Visitor Center - Zani Viaggi
- Address: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Bus: 57, 73, 81, 94
- Train: R17, R22
- Metro: M1, M2
- Light Rail: 12
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking