Heart of Rome and Christian Rome Tour
Lo más Destacado
- Discover the heart of Christianity with a tour that delves into Rome’s spiritual history
- Embark on a private tour of the breathtaking St. Peter’s Basilica
- Stop by the Basilica of St. John in Lateran, the oldest church in the West
- Visit The Holy Stairs, chapels, mausoleums, and catacombs and be mesmerised by the history behind these structures
- Hotel pick-up (In Rome City Center only)
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
Discover the roots of Christianity as you take an intimate tour of the city’s best-known Christian sites. The tour starts at the steps of St. Peter’s Basilica, that sits at the heart of Vatican City. You can skip the lines and take a tour of the breathtaking basilica, a fine example of Renaissance architecture. Next, make your way back to the main city, where you will visit the Basilica of St. John in Lateran, the oldest church in the West and known for its Baroque style. Walk up the Holy Stairs believed to be the stairs that Jesus Christ climbed them on his way to meet Pontius Pilate. You will then be taken to the ancient Appian Way, where you will encounter chapels, mausoleums, and catacombs that are considered important by Christians world over. You will also visit the thermal baths in the area. Embrace everything Rome stands for on this one of a kind tour!
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
If your hotel is not included in the pickup service, you will be picked up from the I Love Rome office - Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95. This will be clarified at time of confirmation
The following items are recommended: comfortable shoes. No shorts, no sleeveless outfits
Children under the ages of 3 years are allowed free of charge