Lo más Destacado
- Enjoy plenty of scenic beauty and greenery on this incredible tour around the countryside
- Witness ancient religious architecture that is bound to leave you mesmerized
- This 7-hour tour is a lot of fun as you get to travel the countryside on a scooter
- Enjoy some local cuisine and indulge in shopping while on the tour
- Professional tour guide
- Vespa LX 125 or similar.
- Helmet and disposable hygienic under helmet.
- Personal insurance
- Audio guide with over 80 tracks
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
Grab your helmets for this fun tour around the Roman countryside on a Vespa scooter. Rome is rich in history, culture, art and architecture. Witness the so-called Roman Castles with their mesmerizing architecture in a collection of 13 towns popularly known as “Castelli Romani”.
Since the early times, these quaint towns have provided a breath of fresh air and a green sanctuary to its visitors. Stop at the Tomb of Cecilia Metella and the Massenzio Circus, where you get to enjoy the intricacies and beauty of the ancient Roman architecture. Also, visit the ‘Summer Residence’ of the Popes since ‘Urban VIII’ (1600s).
The tour also enables you to enjoy some authentic local cuisine as well as shop for some local products at a typically Roman tavern. If you are all for scenic beauty and incredible architecture, this is one tour that should be on your list.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.