Green Planet Tickets
Discover a new world of exotic flora and fauna in Dubai at the immersive vertical tropical forest, The Green Planet. Play around in the world’s oldest living ecosystem and explore the hidden jewels of the tropical forests.
lo más destacado
- Immerse yourself in the tropical rainforests at Green Planet Dubai, the Middle East’s first bio-dome of its kind.
- Upon entry, you'll find animals walking around you and birds flying over you.
- This unique experience lets you admire over 3,000 plants and animals in the heart of Dubai.
- Professionally trained and friendly staff will guide you through this experience.
- See the 35-meter tree, the world’s largest manmade, life-sustaining tree.
- Your ticket includes full access to the Creatures of the Night, Flooded Rainforest, The Forest Floor, The Mid-story, and The Canopy.
- Entry into Green Planet Dubai
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
The Green Planet bio-dome is a huge vertical garden (it covers 60,000 square feet!) that offers an intensive-nature experience. Dive right in and explore the majestic green canopy that towers over the dome and recreates the natural habitat of the species it houses. Home to over 3,000 unique species of flora and fauna, see exhibitions and displays with everything from hyacinth macaw and toco toucan, to porcupines, crocodile lizards and snakes.
A major highlight is the massive 25-meter-high artificial Kapok-style tree, the largest of its kind in the world. There's even a waterfall attached to the tree that adds to the magic, besides filling the air with a cool mist. Located smack in the center of the biodome, it covers all the elements of an ecosystem. This can be seen across its four levels: Flooded Rainforest, Forest Floor, the Midstory, and the Canopy. Expect surprises at every turn here, from the Bat Cave to the Australian Walkabout, Sloth Encounter, Sugar Glider Encounter, and Reptile Encounter.
Explore the tree and its surroundings by using the spiral walkway built around the tree or via boarding an elevator. If you’re looking for an adventure, don’t miss the opportunity to walk along a rope suspension bridge to a treehouse that offers unparalleled and up-close views of the artificial tree!
know before you go
Daily from 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm)
Green Planet is wheelchair-friendly.
Food, beverages, and smoking are strictly not allowed in The Green Planet.
You cannot bring monopods, selfie sticks, or tripods into The Green Planet. Flash photography is also not allowed here.
Smoking is not allowed inside the park.
You are entitled to 4 hours of free parking at underground City Walk mall parking with a minimum spend of AED 100 at The Green Planet. You will need to validate your token before exiting, each additional hour is charged at AED 20.
- You will receive an email with your Green Planet Dubai tickets instantly.
- Display the ticket on your mobile device with a valid photo ID on the day of the experience.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket directly at The Green Planet.
- Address: City Walk - Al Wasl - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Dubai Mall Metro Bus Stop Landside 1.
- Board buses #30, D01, and F13 to get there.
- The closest metro station is Dubai Mall (Red Line).
- Board the M1 to get there.
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.