Rijksmuseum: Skip-the-Line Entry Tickets
Stroll through the Rijksmuseum and see one of the largest collections of artistic masterpieces from all over the world!
lo más destacado
- Skip the long lines and spend more time admiring the art collections inside the museum.
- At Rijksmuseum, zoom past long queues and head right in, thanks to your skip-the-line access.
- Weave your way across the galleries and admire over 8,000 exhibited works of art.
- Marvel at the vast collection of paintings, pottery, artworks, and art history books housed here.
- Admire Van Gogh’s Self-portrait, Vermeer’s Milkmaid, and Rembrandt’s Nightwatch
- Skip-the-line entry into Rijksmuseum
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Home to some of the world's most famous paintings (including Rembrandt's Night Watch), the Rijksmuseum highlights the best of the Dutch Golden Age. Spanning over 800 years of art history, the collection of art here is displayed in a beautifully restored building smack in the heart of Amsterdam's Museumplein.
With this ticket, you get to skip the lines and spend less time on the winding queues outside. A major highlight inside the museum is Rembrandt's Night Watch, one of the most famous (and largest!) paintings. Another classic is Vermeer's The Milkmaid. See also the section of the museum that displays a collection of weapons and ship models, as well as even combat-used weapons.
know before you go
- The museum bans the entry of large bags, suitcases, and umbrellas. Visitors will only be allowed to carry a handbag or small, thin backpacks.
- Some rooms inside the museum follow a strict no speaking policy, in such a situation your guide will provide the information beforehand.
- For the Rijksmuseum, it is necessary to enter within a period of time. Once inside you can stay as long as you want.
- Timeslots for entrance into Rijksmuseum: 9 AM to 11 AM, 11 AM to 1 PM, 1 PM to 3 PM, 3 PM to 5 PM.
- The museum is open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- The shop and the café are open daily from 9 AM to 6 PM and you can find them in the atrium.
- RIJKS restaurant is open on Wednesday to Sunday for lunch and on Tuesday to Sunday for dinner.
- The green gardens around the museum are only open during summer. Opening hours are from 9 AM to 6 PM.
Anyone aged 18 and below can enter for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the museum: Rijksmuseum (Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands).
- Enter the museum via the Visitors with Ticket lane and show your mobile tickets at the entrance to the galleries.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.