Jewel Changi Canopy Park Ticket
With a wide array of attractions, the Changi Jewel Experience is perfect for those with a little free time on their hands, looking for a fun, carefree day!
lo más destacado
- Make your way to Singapore’s Jewel Changi Airport complex, an SG-clean certified attraction
- Take your pick of 4 amazingly fun attractions, each promising a fun-laced adventure
- Hop between discovery slides, foggy bowls, and a petal garden at the Canopy Park
- The Canopy Bridge promises the illusion of you walking amidst clouds 23 meters off the ground
- Sign up for a Kaleidoscope-like adventure as you make your way through the Mirror Maze
- At Singapore’s largest hedge maze, head to the Watch Tower for striking views of the maze
- You’re guaranteed endless giggles and tonnes of fun with either experience
- Admission into Jewel Changi Airport
- Access to Canopy Bridge (optional)
- Access to Canopy Park (optional)
- Access to foggy bowls, discovery slides, petal garden & topiary walk (optional)
- Access to Mirror Maze (optional)
- Access to Hedge Maze (optional)
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer maximum validity. You can use them any day between the operating hours till 31 May, 2022.
Walk into Jewel Changi Airport and traipse through the adored landmark to your heart’s content. If you wish to unwind in a fun, carefree manner in Singapore, this might be just for you. Choose from four attractions: Canopy Park, Canopy Bridge, Mirror Maze, and Hedge Maze to truly engage yourself. The Canopy Park welcomes the young and the young at heart with a number of exciting play attractions: from mazes to bouncing nets, you’ve got them all. Hop on discovery slides, walk through foggy bowls, and stroll through the Topiary Park for the whole experience.
The Canopy Bridge, on the other hand, makes for a gripping vantage point. Suspended 23 meters above the ground, this walk is not for the faint of heart. A glass bottom at the center portion with fog coming out from both ends makes you feel like you’re walking on the clouds! If a fun adventure is on your mind, of course, you cannot resist the hedge maze. Weave your way through Singapore’s largest hedge maze with a great bird’s eye view of the maze when you reach the watch tower. Similarly, the mirror maze also boasts a unique standpoint of greenery branching overhead, making for quite the kaleidoscopic adventure! Take your pick of favorite attractions.
know before you go
- Luggage and wheeled bags are not allowed inside for safety reasons. Please leave them at the baggage storage.
- The minimum height requirement for Discovery Slides is 110cm.
- Timings for shops and eateries are subject to change as a result of operational considerations. We recommend checking with the respective store/eatery on their operating hours before visiting Jewel.
- It is recommended that all guests wear comfortable, closed shoes for this experience.
Canopy Bridge, Mirror Maze & Hedge Maze
Daily from 10am - 10pm
- Mon-Thur: 10am - 10pm
- Fri-Sun & public holidays: 10am - 11pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at each venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at Jewel Changi Airport Level 1 Concierge.
- Address: 78 Airport Boulevard, Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore 819666.
By Bus - The closest bus stop is Changi Airport PTB1, which stops right in front of the mall. Buses #24, 27, 34, 34B, 36, and more will bring you here. - Bus services that stop at Terminal 1’s basement bus bay: #24, 27, 34, 36, 53, 110, and 858.
Take the Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) to the Changi Airport Station (CG2). Upon exiting the station (CG2), Jewel is accessible via link bridges located at level 2 of Terminals 2 and 3.
From Changi Airport
- Terminal 1: Jewel is connected to the Arrival Hall (level 1) of Terminal 1.
- Terminal 2: Jewel is a 5 to 10-minute walk via a link bridge from the Departure Hall (level 2) of Terminal 2 (near row 1).
- Terminal 3: Jewel is a 5 to 10-minute walk via a link bridge from the Departure Hall (level 2) of Terminal 3 (near row 11).
- Terminal 4: Take the free airport shuttle bus service that passes between Terminal 4 and Terminal 2. From Terminal 2, Jewel is a 5 to 10-minute walk via a link bridge from its Departure Hall (level 2).
These tickets are valid till 31 May, 2022, and can be used any day between the operating hours within the validity period