Based on the classic Disney film that captured the imagination of kids and adults alike, watch the story of Aladdin come to life in this breathtaking theatrical production. With brilliant direction and choreography by Tony Award-winner Casey Nicholaw, Aladdin is one of the most-watched musicals in Broadway history.
política de cancelación
Estas entradas no se pueden cancelar ni reprogramar.
why watch aladdin
Aladdin first premiered on Broadway on 20 March 2014 at the New Amsterdam Theatre and has since been a favourite among young fans and family audiences. The musical offers a breathtaking spectacle, complete with all-time favourite songs from the original production, new musical numbers, and exceptional visuals. The ingenious set design harks back to an exotic Arabian landscape with shiny minarets and palaces. The lead pair and supporting ensemble together put up a scintillating performance full of colour and magic.
Aladdin is a reprise of the popular Disney movie, Aladdin, which has enthralled generations of children. Aladdin is a strapping young street urchin who is enamoured by Princess Jasmine and wants to marry her. But, she can only marry a prince. Fortunately, Aladdin finds himself in possession of a magic lamp with a genie in it that fulfils his wishes. However, before his happily-ever-after ending, Aladdin has to deal with the conniving Jaffar. Can he save Jasmine and earn her love?
Family audiences | Disney fans | Fairytale lovers
know before you go
Duration: 2hr 30min with intermission
No. of Shows a Week: ~8
Opening Date: 26 Feb 2014
Closing Date: 31 Dec 2022
Theatre Name: Amsterdam New Theatre
Theatre Facilities: Accessible performances
Dress Code: Smart casual
Cast and Creatives
Michael Maliakel as Aladdin
Shoba Narayan as Jasmine
Michael James Scott as the Genie
Dennis Stowe as Jafar
Director & Choreographer
Music and Lyrics
Howard Ashman, Alan Menken, Tim Rice and Chad Beguelin
- As of 1 May 2022, proof of vaccination isn't required. However, all guests must wear a properly fitting mask over the nose and mouth in the theatre except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted. All guests must have a ticket.
- You will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- You will receive your e-tickets via email within 3 hours from the time of the booking. You can access your tickets by clicking on the link available on the email.
- If you book tickets more than 14 days in advance, you will receive the tickets 14 days prior to the show date.
- The ticket can be presented digitally along with a valid photo ID at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- Please note most of the theatres do not allow entry post the show start time and we recommend you reach the venue 10-15 minutes early.