Explore Prague Castle Interiors & Enjoy a Guided Tour Castle District
Tour the most beautiful Czech monument - the Prague Castle Complex - and enjoy panoramic views over Prague, along with a local guide!
lo más destacado
- Admire the Vltava River as you cross Charles Bridge, once the only means of crossing the river.
- Sit back and enjoy a leisurely tram ride to the heart of the city, all the way to the castle complex.
- Explore landmarks like St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George's Basilica, and the Old Royal Palace.
- Discover the eventful history of Prague from an expert English or German-speaking guide as you tour the stunning castle complex.
- Entry into St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Royal Palace, St. George's Basilica, and Golden Lane with Daliborka Tower
- Tram ticket
- Expert guide (available in English and German)
- Gratuities (optional)
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Built in the 9th century, Prague Castle gives you a glimpse into the life of the kings of Bohemia who ruled from here for over 1,200 years. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the castle is home to palaces and ecclesiastical buildings spanning several centuries and architectural styles. This makes it the most-visited monument in the Czech Republic, and an absolute must-see.
Meet your English or German-speaking tour guide at the city's historical center. Start off with a romantic stroll across Charles Bridge and soak in the beauty of Prague Castle from this vantage point. Give your feet some rest and board the tram that takes you all the way up to Prague Castle. Here, follow your guide as they narrate to you the turbulent history of Czech royalty. Admire the monumental splendor of the St. Vitus Cathedral, which took 600 years to construct. On the south facade of the cathedral, catch sight of The Last Judgment mosaic, considered the most important exterior monumental medieval mosaic north of the Alps. Your guide will also tell you about the crypt where Czech kings are buried and take you to see the Czech Crown Jewels, the fourth oldest in Europe (they were made for the coronation of Charles IV in 1347).
Marvel at St. George's Basilica, one of the oldest churches in Prague built in the Romanesque style. It is also the oldest surviving church building within the castle. You'll also get to see the Old Royal Palace, whose Vladislav Hall is used for inaugurations, being the most important representative hall in the country. In the north-eastern corner of Prague Castle, your guide will take you to the Golden Lane. Franz Kafka lived here from 1916 to 1917. Today, the houses in the Golden Lane form a permanent exhibition. At the end of the Golden Lane, you'll find the Daliborka Tower, a notorious prison where torture took place.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The maximum capacity is reduced to 50% of regular capacity.
- High-traffic touchpoints are frequently sanitized.
- Protective equipment such as face masks and hand sanitizers are provided depending on the type of activity.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Wear warm clothing in autumn/wintertime and bring an umbrella in case of rain.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
From 10 AM to 12 PM.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-11, as well as students aged 12-18, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Křižovnické náměstí.
- By the statue of Charles IV., our guide will hold an orange umbrella.
- Address: Josefov, 110 00 Prague 1, Czechia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest public transport stop is "Staroměstská" (tram, bus, metro A).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.