Thames Jazz Cruise
Savor a lip-smacking three-course meal while being serenaded by a live jazz band as you sail upon the peaceful waters of River Thames!
lo más destacado
- Experience fine dining on a special night cruise along the famous River Thames for an amped "night out"
- You're promised a special jazz performance, a delicious 3-course meal, and a chance to dance the night away
- The Chijazz quintet will fill your evening with popular jazz tunes that you can sway to
- Relax and sip on champagne, beer, wine at the bar onboard
- Check out the scenic views of London and the Thames River as you glide along
- Click here for the menus (Veg & Non-Veg)
- 3-hour cruise with our quintet ChiJazz playing jazz
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 3-course meal
- Cash bar offering Champagne, Pimm's, wines and beers
- Transportation to the pier
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or refunded
Add a slice of sophistication to your London trip with a Jazz night Cruise on the Thames. Spruce up and step out for a memorable night that’s filled with music, delicious food, and stunning views of London. As night falls, you can step aboard the cruise boat for a warm welcome and a glass of sparkling wine. Once you’ve made yourself comfortable on the deck, the Chijazz quintet will take the centre stage. Sway to the slow numbers, swing, and hits from the Latin jazz repertoire. Get pampered with a delectable 3-course meal while you sip on champagne, beer, or wine from the open bar. Don’t forget to gaze at the stunning views of the city and the glistening river as you cruise along. This three-hour cruise is perfect for a date night!
know before you go
- Click here for the menus (Veg & Non-Veg). If you wish to have the vegetarian option, please choose the relevant option at the time of checkout
- Window Seats face each other on a table for two. They are separated from other tables and cannot be put together to make up a bigger table
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place
- When you board you will be shown to your table, please note tables are fixed with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people.
- Ages 0-4yrs go free. However, if they'd like separate seating and a dedicated meal, they'd have to get the "children's ticket"
- The cruise will only operate on Fri from 8 PM to 11 PM
Infants aged 0-4yrs go free. Ages 5-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
We recommend smart casual wear for this experience
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Your boarding point is at Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier SW1A 2JH)
- This pier is located next to Westminster Bridge, by the entrance to Westminster underground station, which connects you to the Circle, District and Jubilee lines
- Boarding starts at 7:45 PM, so please arrive accordingly
- Closest bus stop is Westminster Pier (stop K), which stops right in front of the boarding point
- Closest subway station is Westminster Pier, a 1-minute walk to the boarding point
- Metro lines circle, district line & Jubilee lines will bring you here
This ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking
valoraciones y reseñas
Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time