Phillip Island Seal Watching Cruise
Drift among thousands of seals up close at Australia's largest fur sea colony, Seal Rocks.
lo más destacado
- Enjoy the sight of thousands of seals at one of Australia's largest colonies of Fur Seals.
- From young pups to adult bulls, you'll see them all year-round.
- Educational wildlife commentary on board will give further insight into the animals.
- Sip on your choice of hot beverage on board and try spotting seabirds & dolphin
- 2-hr scenic coastal cruise
- Seal spotting
- Regular seabirds & dolphin sightings
- Licensed bar
- Free WiFi
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
A scenic coastal boat tour to Seal Rocks lets you drift among over 7,000 Australian Fur Seals. From young pups to adult bulls- you'll see them all, and all year round. Educational commentary on board will help you identify the adorable creatures and other diverse wildlife in the ocean. Historical sights will also catch your eye from the boat, and your guide will fill in the blanks with details. Sip on complimentary tea or coffee as you gaze out into the infinite blue!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Guests over 12 years and 2 months must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Upon entry, all guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemption documentation.
- Guests over 12 years and 2 months, unable to provide the vaccination or medical exemption documentation will be refused entry and no refund will be offered as a consequence.
- Please note that infants must be included in the booking requests.
- Fitted face masks are mandatory at all sites indoors, and recommended outdoors if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- In certain sea conditions, vessel motion may cause motion sickness, please take precautions.
- We reserve the right to cancel any cruise based on not meeting minimum numbers or weather conditions. You will be informed within a reasonable timeframe of this cancellation with the option of a transfer or refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your redemption point is at Wildlife Coast Cruises Tour Agency.
- Address: 11-13 The Esplanade, Cowes VIC 3922, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Cowes Transit Centre/Church St, a 3-min walk to the redemption point.
- Line Cowes or Inverloch - Melbourne Via Koo Wee Rup & Dandenong will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.