Liberty Midtown Cruise: 60 minutes
Cruise down the Hudson River with award-winning tour guides and catch sight of famous landmarks of NYC along the way. Keep your cameras ready as you make your way to the magnificent Statue of Liberty.
lo más destacado
- Sail through the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty with award-winning tour guides.
- Listen to the entertaining details of New York narrated by your tour guide.
- Get a chance to see famous landmarks like the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building from the water.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of NYC from the outer deck or temperature-controlled indoor cabins.
- Capture sights of the Big Apple from a unique vantage point and enjoy the free WiFi on the cruise.
- Entry to the Liberty Midtown Cruise
- Free WiFi
- Purchases made from the onboard cafe
política de cancelación
Puedes cancelar estas entradas hasta 24 horas antes del comienzo de la experiencia y recibir un reembolso completo.
Take the quickest way to the Statue of Liberty from midtown Manhattan with award-winning tour guides. Journey through the Hudson River and sightsee famous NYC landmarks from the water. Your tour guide will tell you fascinating stories about New York and its landmarks as you cruise the river. You will see the massive Hudson Yards, the sky-scraping One World Trade Center, the beautiful High Line Park, and the historic Ellis Island on your way.
Choose whether you want to enjoy the panoramic view of the Big Apple from the refreshing outer deck on the cruise or the comfortable temperature-controlled indoor cabins. Be ready to capture the spectacular views New York has to offer. Finally, you will reach the Statue of Liberty. Mere feet away, you can take as many photographs and selfies as you can with the Roman Goddess.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- Guests must wear masks when they are inside the cabin and not eating or drinking.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Smoking is not permitted on the cruise.
- Guests are required to present proof of vaccination prior to boarding.
- The proof may be a vaccine card, a picture of your valid card, the NYC COVID Safe App, the Excelsior Pass app, or an official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S. but all proof must be accompanied by a valid ID.
- Children aged 11 and under are exempt from showing proof of vaccination.
- Children aged 12-18 must have proof but are not required to have a valid ID.
- A negative COVID test (PCR, rapid) cannot be used as a substitute for proof of vaccination.
Daily 10:30am onwards.
Infants aged 2 and under can go for free. Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Seats are first-come, first-serve so ensure that you arrive 30 mins early to pick your best seats.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at Pier 83, West 42nd Street.
- Address: 83 North River Piers, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, United States.
- To locate the redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, NY.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is 12 Av/W 43 St.
- The stop is just 3 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Bus #M12 and #M50 will get you here.
- The nearest subway station is 34 Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station.
- The station is 15 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Subway #7 will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.