Australian National Maritime Museum Sydney Tickets
Featuring maritime collections, exhibits, and activities, the National Maritime Museum offers an extensive look into the relationship Australia shares with the sea.
lo más destacado
- Delve into maritime history at the Australian National Maritime Museum
- Get unlimited access to everything that is open during your visit to the museum
- Browse exhibits on Aboriginal and European people, and learn of their maritime customs
- Climb aboard warships and submarines and discover precious indigenous art and artifacts
- Witness the life-size replica of Captain Cook's 18th-century tall ship
- View the Spirit of Australia, the world’s fastest boat with record-breaking speed
- National Maritime Museum Big Ticket
- All Exhibitions and Activities
- Action Stations Experience
- Access to all vessels
- Hands-on Arts and Crafts at Kids on Deck
- Hotel Transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The National Maritime Museum offers a look into Australia’s link to the sea. The exhibits featured within its walls tell stories of naval wars, ancient saltwater traditions, modern beach culture, and aquatic sporting achievements. The Big Ticket allows for a comprehensive and wholesome experience, granting you access to everything in the museum. Learn about the maritime history of the Aboriginal peoples and Torres Strait Islanders; see the Spirit of Australia, take a gander into the lives of sailors aboard a naval warship and a modern submarine, and browse galleries to gain perspective on subjects like immigration, naval defense forces, sailing, and surfing.
The ticket includes several historic vessels, the likes of the HMAS Onslow, a submarine from the Royal Australian Navy, the HMAS Vampire, and more. Depending on the day of your visit, you may find one or more ships available to tour.
Note: The National Maritime Museum has re-opened now, except for some areas such as the warship submarine, 3D Cinema, Kids on Deck, the lighthouse, and the library. These areas are temporarily closed. You are welcome to book your ticket now and enjoy the trip.
know before you go
- Daily: 10.30am - 4pm.
- School Holidays: 9.30am - 5pm.
- The museum is closed on Christmas Day.
- The last boarding for all vessels is 50 minutes prior to the closing time (3.10pm or 4.10pm).
- Height Requirements: Some boats have height restrictions (children above 90cm can enter).
- When logging into the cabin or lighthouse, smoking, video recording, snacks or drinks are not allowed. You can, however, click pictures once you enter.
- Large bags can be deposited in the cloakroom before boarding. It is a free storage service
- Dress Code:Visitors are advised to wear flat comfortable walking shoes. High heels are not allowed on the boat. Open-toe shoes, sandals and flip-flops are not recommended
- Adults cannot carry infants or children when boarding
- The ship docks for a long time. It will be changed from time to time. Please check on the official website before placing an order
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult on board
- Kids on Deck: Children 5-12 years old and their families can participate
Entry is free for all Australian Defence Force veterans, serving members, and current cadets. Children aged 4-15, students, and families enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher directly at the Australian National Maritime Museum
- Address: 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour, Sydney NSW 2000, AU
- By Walk: A pleasant 15-minute stroll across Pyrmont Bridge from the center of Sydney’s CBD, or a 10-minute walk from Sydney Fish Market
- By Train: A 20-minute walk from Town Hall Station. You can also connect with the L1 Light Rail at Central Station to arrive just across the road from the museum
- By Bus: The 389 from Bondi Junction stops at the front door
- By Ferry: Catch the spectacular F4 route from Circular Quay to Pyrmont Bay Wharf, right at the museum
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.