ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline View Tickets
Gain access to the ArcelorMittal Orbit, UK's tallest sculpture standing 114.5 meters tall. Admire the London skyline from the 360 degrees observation platform.
lo más destacado
- Visit the iconic sculpture of ArcelorMittal Orbit designed by British artist Anish Kapoor in the heart of London’s Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- Soak in an impressive panorama of the London Skyline from a 360-degree mirrored viewing platform.
- Get up close and personal with iconic landmarks of London through innovative and interactive touchscreens.
- Admission to ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Local taxes
- Food & beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded or rescheduled.
Soar into the sky at the ArcelorMittal Orbit
Visit the ArcelorMittal Orbit, UK`s tallest sculpture at 114.5 meters tall. From the 360 degrees observation platforms, you can admire the London skyline including Canary Wharf, O2, The Shard, The Walkie Talkie, St Paul’s Cathedral and out to Wembley Stadium. Spot famous landmarks of London and get to know more about them with the help of interactive touchscreens. ArcelorMittal Orbit an experience not to be missed with its spectacular set of giant mirrors and panoramic views.
know before you go
Monday to Friday: 11am to 5pm (Last entry 4.30pm)
Saturday and Sunday: 10am to 6pm (Last entry 5.30pm)
- Wheelchairs are available on a first come first serve basis to visitors. The ArcelorMittal Orbit is licensed to operate with a maximum of three wheelchairs on the Platforms at any one time.
- Audio descriptive features are available on the interactive screens for the visually impaired.
- A selection of static literature is available to assist visitors with hearing impairments.
- Visitors are welcome to bring assistance animals along with them during the visit.
Stratford Station, Stratford International Station (6 minutes from St Pancras).
Pudding Mill Lane.
D8 and 339 (from Stratford City) stop nearby.
Central Line, Jubilee Line to Stratford station.
- The ArcelorMittal Orbit does not have a visitor car park. Nearby there are two independently operated, chargeable car parks – Stratford multi-storey car park and the Westfield Stratford City car park.
- Your tickets will be sent to you via email shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets.
- Please display the tickets along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.