Ice Skating London: Hyde Park Winter Wonderland
Spend a typical winter day ice skating at UK's largest outdoor skating rink set around Hyde Park’s Victorian bandstand under a canopy of sparkling lights!
lo más destacado
- Soak up the festive cheer at this year’s Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park!
- Grab your skates and get ready for a fun session of winter skating at UK’s largest open-air ice rink
- Ideal for all ages and abilities, this is the perfect winter activity to enjoy with friends and family
- Enjoy sweet music to skate by
- 50-min Ice Skating Session
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
Children under 12 enjoy discounted prices. Students and senior citizens above 60 can avail a reduced price ticket. A family ticket of 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children is also available at a discounted rate.
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
what to expect
Located in the heart of London in Hyde Park, Winter Wonderland brings an array of attractions, entertainment, and activities that allow visitors to soak in the festive spirit. Winter is here, and what better way to spend it than on the ice rink? Spend a typical winter day as you spin, hop, and twirl on your heels while trying to maintain balance. Ice skating is more than just gliding across a frozen surface. It’s fun, empowering, and gives you the kind of high that comes with flying! Live music from the bandstand will provide the perfect ambiance to skate by. If you’re not much of a skater and simply want to observe, you can do so from the spectator stand with a hot chocolate in hand.
know before you go
Timings and Availability
Winter Wonderland will take place between 21 Nov 2019 and 5 Jan 2020
Ice Skating sessions are available every hour between 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Each skating session will last 50 minutes
Wheelchairs are welcome on the ice rink
- You can bring your own ice skates with you, subject to a suitability check. Please note speed skates are not allowed.
- The ice skates are included in the ticket price and available in minimum children’s size 9, maximum adult’s size 13 (Limited supply of skate size 14/15 available).
- All bags and large items are required to be checked in to the cloakroom available at a minimal rate.
- For safety reasons, cameras are not allowed while on the ice. There is a professional photographer who can take a souvenir photo for you.
- Please wear suitable clothing for skating and wrap up warm!
- Only a limited supply of penguin skate aids are available on a first-come-first-served basis from the skate hire counter. Unfortunately, skate aids cannot be booked in advance.
- Skate hire is included in the Ice Skating ticket price.
- Ice rink spectator areas are free to access.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please take a print out of the same and display along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you cannot print your downloaded e-ticket(s), they can be presented on a mobile device to a member of the box office team who can print them out for you at no cost.
- Allow extra time for queues at the box office
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour in order to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at the ice skating rink at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland.
There are many tubes and mainline stations in close vicinity including Victoria, Bond Street, Knightsbridge, Green Park, Marble Arch, Hyde Park Corner.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.