Ez-link Card Singapore
From cheap, delicious dining to thrilling entertainment, Singapore has a lot to offer. Get the chance to experience the vibrant city of Singapore with the Singapore Tourist pass, a contactless prepaid payment service. This travel pass including transportation services by bus, MRT, and LRT trains.
- Amongst other things, Singapore is highly regarded for its public transportation. The Mass Rapid Transits (MRT) and Light Rapid Transits (LRT) connect the city well, and bus services are also efficient.
- The Ez-link Card is a contactless prepaid payment service that offers unlimited travel on MRT, LRT, and buses for the duration chosen.
- Enjoy unlimited travel for the duration you choose and tour Singapore without worrying about transportation.
- Unlimited access to bus, MRT, LRT train services
- 5 SGD balance on the pass when you receive it
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
about your singapore ez-link pass
The Ez-link card
First launched in the year of 2008, the Singapore Ez-link showed promise to enhance access to public transportation. With its contactless nature, all transactions are completed within 0.2 seconds. In a sense, the Ez-link card has revolutionized the way people commute using public transportation in Singapore, benefitting both residents and tourists.
The Singapore Tour Pass
With unlimited travel for the duration chosen, you have access to Singapore’s resourceful bus services, MRT, and LRT trains. Designed to help tourists commute in Singapore, the Singapore Tourist Pass helps one sightsee while experiencing Singapore’s efficient public transport system.
At wallet-friendly prices, you no longer have to worry about booking cabs or arranging transportation while touring through Singapore. Booking this ticket requires you to choose the number of days you require transport services. Take the Singapore Tourist Pass back home with you as a memento or return it back to receive a 5 SGD refund.
know before you go
- The 1-day Singapore Tourist Pass begins from the first time you use it until 11:59 PM that same day.
- There are 2-day and 3-day Singapore Tourist Passes available too. Their usage must be on consecutive days.
- This pass does not include premium service rides, such as RWS8, Sentosa Express, Fast Forward, Night Rider, and Rite Owl buses.
- Everyone applying for this pass must be above 0.9m in height.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at any of the Changi Recommends Counters at terminals 1, 2, 3, or 4 at the Changi International Airport, Singapore.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
There are four Changi Recommends Counters at terminals 1, 2, 3, and 4 at the Changi International Airport. Please display your mobile tickets at either of these counters to receive your Singapore Tourist Pass.
This pass is valid for 6 months after being activated.