EZ-Link Card Singapore
Get the chance to experience the vibrant city of Singapore cashless with the reloadable Singapore EZ-Link card, a contactless prepaid payment service, and travel by bus, MRT, and LRT trains across the city!
- Avail of Singapore's highly regarded public transport and travel via buses and MRT & LRT lines at the tap of a card.
- Go cashless with The EZ-link Card, a contactless prepaid payment service offering unlimited travel on the city's bus & train system.
- Conveniently top up your EZ-Link card at general ticketing machines at any SMRT train station and selected bus interchanges.
- Enjoy unlimited travel for a day and tour Singapore without worrying about transportation.
- Fun Fact: MRT has built phantom stations around the town to cope with the demand in upcoming residential areas!
- Unlimited access to bus, MRT, LRT train services
- 5 SGD balance on the pass when you receive it
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert werden. Sie können jedoch jederzeit innerhalb der nächsten 9 Monate verwendet werden.
Diese Tickets sind ab dem Kaufdatum 9 Monate gültig.
The Ez-link card
First launched in 2002, the Singapore Ez-link showed promise to enhance access to public transportation. With its contactless nature, all transactions are completed within 0.2 seconds. In a sense, the Ez-link card has revolutionized how people commute using public transport in Singapore, benefitting both residents and tourists.
The Ultimate Rescue from Pricey Transport
With unlimited travel for the duration chosen, you have access to Singapore’s resourceful bus services, MRT, and LRT trains. Designed to help tourists commute in Singapore, the card helps you experience Singapore’s efficient public transport system.
At wallet-friendly prices, you no longer have to worry about booking cabs or arranging transportation while touring through Singapore. Booking this ticket requires you to choose the number of days you require transport services. Take the Singapore Tourist Pass back home with you as a memento or return it to receive a 5 SGD refund.
know before you go
know before you go
- The 1-day Singapore Tourist Pass begins from the first time you use it until 11:59pm that same day.
- This pass does not include premium service rides, such as RWS8, Sentosa Express, Fast Forward, Night Rider, and Rite Owl buses.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the ticket on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at any of the Changi Recommends Counters .
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Counters at Singapore Changi Airport.
- Terminal 1 Transit 1 Counter (24 hours)
- Terminal 2 Transit 1 (10AM to 10PM)
- Terminal 3 Arrival Counter (24 hours)
- Terminal 3 Transit 1 (24 hours)
- Terminal 3 Transit 2 (24 hours)