Theatre of Digital Art
Enjoy a hybrid art form at Dubai’s Theatre of Digital Art, that combines theatre’s ability to create human connections and technology’s ability to extend the reach of visualization!
- Visit ToDA to see “Being Van Gogh,” which displays the most productive period of the artist’s life.
- Van Gogh's life story is performed by an actor while his art works are projected on huge screens.
- Beautiful music accompanies these stunning visuals - a sight to behold.
- Your fun begins as soon as you step into the gallery, thanks to your skip-the-line privilege.
- Guided tour
Diese Tickets können nicht storniert oder verschoben werden.
Visit Dubai’s traditional gallery at ToDA to experience its very unique and first-ever digital art space. The digital art exhibition of Being Van Gogh showcases the most productive period of artist’s life, when he moved to the South of France, in Arles. This was a time full of hopes, ideas, and artistic inventions for the artist. His most recognizable works were created during that time – The Sunflowers, Café Terrace At Night, The Bedroom, and Starry Night Over Rhone, among others.
The exhibition displays important aspects of Van Gogh’s life and work – his familial relationships, his ambitions, poverty, dedication to work, and his doubts. The script of the performance is based on van Gogh's letters, so it will feel like a free-hearted and intimate talk by the artist himself. This, accompanied by the lovely music, is an experience you cannot miss. This is not just any art gallery experience: ToDA’s digital art combines high-end technology with classical art, guaranteeing a treat for all your senses. Enjoy a live acting performance, music, visual effects, surround sound, and fully-immersive projections on the walls and ceiling.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Regular seating
- Balcony seating (with VR Room & Beverages)
Aligning with Dubai-wide health and safety guidelines, the theatre will begin operations at a reduced maximum capacity of 120 visitors with a regular facility-wide sanitization program
- Daily from 12:00 PM to 10 PM
Ages 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-10yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the entrance of the theatre.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the Madinat Theatre .
- Address: Al Sufouh 1 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- The closest bus stop is Burj Al Arab Hotel 2, a 7-minute walk to the theatre.
- Buses 8, 81, 88, N55, and more will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.